Celake k spacial two bowl two time two week reduce wight up to 2.50 kg
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 15, 2010, 12:44 AM
    Kellogg's Special K - Create your free personal plan
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2010, 04:26 AM

This is a stupid diet. It only works before you have so little to eat that you have to lose weight. But you'll be hungry and you may lose muscle on it.

Have you looked at the ingredients in Special K? It has more sugar than many of the cereals aimed at children. There's a special place in hell for whoever decided to market this junk as a healthy way to lose weight.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My creatinine level has gone up to 4.9 and urea up to 214 after bypass surgery? [ 1 Answers ]

My creatinine level has gone up to 4.9 and urea up to 214 after bypass surgery?doctors advise dialysis. Is it safe?would I have to repeat it again or is it a one time process?kindly advise

Serious Wight Loss [ 2 Answers ]

Hi to whoever you are. The thing is I weigh 120lbs and I'm 14 and I think there's a lot of fat on me and I would like to lose weight a.s.a.p. but how? I know I'm in a healthy range and Im not overweight but my I want to get slimmer and curvier. I want to be exactly 100lbs or lower. Can you think...

Loose wight? [ 1 Answers ]

I have two kids and I had problems losing weight ever since I had my second child I have tried everything and nothing seems to work I don't know I have never been FAT and suddenly my digestive system is different I don't know why? What should I do this frustrates me a lot and depresses me!! HELP ME

Water runs into toilet bowl all the time [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2 1/2 yr old manufacture home and from almost day one both toilet have been running water into the bowl all the time. We have changed the flappers in both twice. The water may stop running for a short time, but always starts again. Besides increasing our water bill, the master bath runs so...

Losing wight [ 3 Answers ]

I weigh 130 pounds and I want to loose 20 pounds. I need help. Please, I want to loose the weight before my graduaion in June. Help me I want to life a healthier life and not be the FAT girl:( Girl that wants to be thinner

View more questions Search