Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shaitan274 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2010, 04:20 PM
    How do I wire an AO Smith 9723 fan motor in my Goodman ckl30-1 central air unit?
    The wires on the new unit are black, brown and white. On the original they are black, brown and purple.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Sep 15, 2010, 08:14 PM

Follow the directions on the replacement motor EXACTLY and replace the old motor capacitor with a new one. All motor sold come with a wiring diagram on the motor or in the box the motor came in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I central /c unit is not blowing cool air after I replaced fan motor and added freon? [ 1 Answers ]

Central A/c unit is not blowing cool air after replacing the fan motor and freon.

Motor for a york central air unit [ 1 Answers ]

Where is the capacitor at on my york ac unit

Can not changing your filter make the fan motor stop on a central air unit [ 2 Answers ]

Our renters called and they said the unit is making a very loud noise and the chage filter light came on the thermostat could that mean the fan is not working

I have a air conditioning unit by goodman which needs a new motor and capicitor. The [ 3 Answers ]

As spoken in the heading I need to know how to wire a new motor with four wires to a unit that had 3 wires. The capicitor that is old had 3 place to plug on the top and the new comcapicitor has only 2. the old motor had 3 wires brn,purple,blk. Brn and purple came off the cap brn from the frt center...

What wire do I hook up in my furnace for central air it's a goodman [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I got a Goodman, Janitrol Furnace Models: GMP050-3 I'm trying to wire up my air conditioning its only two wires red and white it's a Goodman CRT18-1 Central Air Conditioner what do I wire the red and white too?

View more questions Search