Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bruutuuss Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2010, 12:47 PM
    If you use antioxidents regulary will it leave your system quicker
    I use hydrocodone 10-325 I took a drug test at dr.s office last month and they said it showed no sign of the hydrocodone, I did ran out of meds about a week before I took the test and I use antioxidents daily and usually do a colon cleanse once a week will this affect the outcome of the test, I am thinking it would, just wanted to explain this to my dr. I think that between dr. and DEA they put you under suspesion when your test comes back clean. What a coincidence they tested me when I was off for a bit, although I have been on it for 10 years, for chronic pain.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 14, 2010, 02:48 PM

The reason it was negative is because you hadn't taken it for a week. No other reason.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does it take for alcohol to leave your system in a urine test [ 3 Answers ]

I have a urine test on Thursday at about 8:00 pm but I basically spent all day Tuesday drinking beers and wine till about 7:00pm that's about a 48 hour window. I weigh about 265 pounds. Will the alcohol be gone for that urine test?

Pregnant? How long does the depo shot take to leave the system? [ 6 Answers ]

OK I have been on the depo shot since march of 07 and I missed my shot on the 8th of jan 08 I had sex on the 11, 17 and 21 of feb. I was wondering how long it takes for the depo. Shot to leave your system and if I could be pregnant.

Amount of time it takes for a drug to leave your system [ 1 Answers ]

How long does it take for vicodin to leave your sysytem?

Can Vicodin leave my system by Dec. 3? [ 2 Answers ]

I am having a 2 hour operation on Dec 3 with general anesthesia. I hve been taking 7-10 Vicodin a day. If I quit today, will it be out of my system by Dec 2?? I don't want to die on the table. How long does it take to get out of my system. I can not tell the Dr. because my husband is a surgeon in...

View more questions Search