Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jesssica Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2010, 12:05 PM
    Please help, could I really be pregnant or am I fooling myself?
    I have irregular periods so its always been hard to keep track. I've been having unprotected sex but he pulls out. We have sex a lot, at least three days a week multiple times.I think its been a month and a half or so since my last period. I took two cheap pregnancy tests both inconclusive, I have this weird discharge its white. My breats are sensitive and nipples darker than usual also a little weight gain in my stomach. I'm constantly peeing and I'm always tired but don't sleep well. I feel sick but don't vomit. Weird cravings but that's not completely abnormal. Could I really be pregnant or is it just wishful thinking?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Sep 15, 2010, 03:28 PM

It sounds like you would like to be pregnant... so why does he pull out? Is it not mutual wishful thinking?

I'd try another test and follow the directions exactly. How were the other tests inconclusive?

If you still aren't sure, see your doctor for a test there, it will likely be another urine test, but they may also order a blood test if necessary.
    DaniM Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2011, 02:01 PM
    You probably are pregnant. I know you probably won't want to do this but to be 100% sure you need to go to the doctor because even though the two at home tests you took were negative you still might be pregnant. So my advice is try to find a free clinic near where you live and go there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rekindle an old flame or just fooling myself? [ 8 Answers ]

My story begins about four years ago. I met my ex-girlfriend senior year of high school and we had an instant connection and absolutely adored each other. We were 17 at the time so I suppose you could argue we were young stupid and didn't know what love was... but it was a deep profound connection...

How do I know he's not fooling me [ 21 Answers ]

Threads merged My ex and I broke up about 3 weeks ago. It was a harsh one because we both were very attached and yet had too many problems... The reason for the breakup(which he did) is that we're both leaving the country for almost a year,in six months,so we thoughts now is better than...

I am fooling myself? [ 133 Answers ]

I sent a text to my ex boyfriend who claimed he wouldn't mind being friends. I saw him at his work and he said hello. Then he went into the back office without saying bye or anything. Eventually I left and sent him a good bye text ( no response). I got mad at him and told him he makes things...

She's fooling on me or its real? [ 7 Answers ]

Okie... this goes like... me and her are engineering classmates.. share a same group... I started feeling for her when I had gone awat for a presentation for like a week... I felt for her then... later when I rejoined them... we closely communicated and THAT feeling started growing up... it was in...

View more questions Search