Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sbmay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2006, 08:29 PM
    Plumbing Problems
    I am building a new home and the builder called today to tell me that although there is no water service to the home water is coming out of the faucets and they do not know why. What could possibly explain this? Should I take my money and run?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 27, 2006, 08:31 PM
    The Introductions forum is for introducing yourself to the board, not asking questions. I've requested your post be moved to the plumbing forum.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Dec 27, 2006, 10:07 PM
    I would think that some way you house has become contaminated with some under ground water and I would not accept the house until all of the water lines have been flushed and tested several by the local health department

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thermostat problems or furnace problems [ 22 Answers ]

Is it possible that a thermostat operates correct all the time except when it reaches the temperature that is set doesn't maintain that temperature?:D I noticed that actually that thermostat gives a signal to the furnace but furnace doesn't turn on but that happens only when thermostat needs to...

Plumbing problems [ 1 Answers ]

How can I fix this problem. I have a tub/shower combo and when you turn on the middle control knob for shower use water starts to drip behind the walls from the pipes. It leaks down the pipe to the laundry room below. I can see a little behind the wall from the room below. Thanks for you...

Plumbing [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I bought a house trailer to rent out. I have never delt with trailers before. It has two bathrooms, one on each end of the trailer. When the washing machine empties, the water comes up in the bathtub and commode on the other end of the trailer. It will slowly drain down after...

1950's Florida slab house plumbing problems [ 9 Answers ]

We just bought our house in April. The plumbing has worked fine until recently. I'm trying to locate the main source of our problem and figure out how extensive it is. The shower and tub drains in the bathrooms have been backing up recently, leaving a brown gritty substance. The sink drain in the...

Plumbing [ 6 Answers ]

Help kitchen faucet- water willnot come through spigot I replaced washers, when water was turned on would not flow through faucet what do I need to do now?

View more questions Search