Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chevy666 Posts: 127, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2010, 11:24 AM
    Bleeding during Intercourse?
    Whenever I have sex with my fiancé I always bleed why is that? I think it might be just that he is hitting nerves, but would there be any other reason?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2010, 07:07 PM

A few possible reasons: dryness, try more foreplay or use a lubricant... being a bit rough, or certain positions, can cause irritation to the cervix which might bleed a bit... changes in the vaginal wall. Do you have pain along with it?

If it happens every time, or if sex is painful as well, would be a good idea to have things checked out.
    chevy666 Posts: 127, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2010, 10:59 AM
    Ok, thank you. And it's not ever painful, it just bleeds not sure why but maybe I'll schedule a appt :) Thank You for your help!
    geenic Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2010, 03:27 PM
    I had the same problem last year and I got it checked. The results turned out not so good. They found some pre-cancerous cells in my cervix. It wasn't cancer though and luckily I got it detected early and went through some procedures. My last pap smear came back fine.

I hope your results was good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding after intercourse [ 3 Answers ]

2 start I must tell you that it 1st happened while I was pregnant w/ my son which the doctors said was normal because all the tests were normal & I was in great health I was then put on pelvic rest 3-4 months n2 my pregnancy due 2 intercourse causing labor my last exam was 5 months ago & everything...

Bleeding after intercourse [ 25 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 18 years old and yesterday I had intercourse for the first time... once I got up to go shower, I noticed that I was bleeding. Today, I am still bleeding and the bleeding is like I'm on my cycle but I'm not. Is this normal?

Bleeding After Intercourse [ 5 Answers ]

Please anybody that might now anything about this just help me I'm so worried... I Recently had sex with my boyfriend and well lets just say he wasn't my first... and well when I got home I noticed I was all bloody... why would I bleed after sex if I'm not a virgin anymore?? :confused: is it...

Bleeding after intercourse [ 1 Answers ]

OK.. so here's the situation lately after intercourse I have been bleeding. The first time it seemed like a lot, and has actually been spotting for a few days. I am on birth control pills and take them regularly. I know my husband and I are both clean. Can you spot up to a few days because of deep...

Bleeding during/after intercourse [ 5 Answers ]

I am a 34 year old african-american female. I have been married to my husband for almost 18 years. About 5 years ago, I was experiencing more pains than normal during my period. I went to my gyn and she discovered that I had two fibroids. She indicated that the extra pain was due to the fibroids...

View more questions Search