Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kl3r_13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2010, 10:10 AM
    Fantasy movie in the 80's
    Please help me. I've been searching for this movie. The only thing I can remember is a child. I think it's a girl and she made this brown thing for flying. Its like a big kite.. she made this together with a small creature I think... the setting is in the forest... that's the only think left in my memory. Please...

Check out some similar questions!

80's fantasy movie about a quest [ 1 Answers ]

I had to of been 6 or 7 when I caught of glimpse of this movie. All I remember is that it's a fantasy/adventure movie made in the late 80's or early 90's. I remember one scene in particular, where raiders attach a village. An important character (one of the raiders) tries to save a woman being...

80's cartoon fantasy movie [ 3 Answers ]

HELP! Lol I've been having major flashbacks of a chldhood movie of mine,but haven't a clue what it is! I know it must have been from the 80's, and it was a children's cartoon/fantasy movie. All I recal is a funny old man traveling through the forest and taking a rest to have some cider and bread,...

80's fantasy movie [ 2 Answers ]

I can only remember a few things about this 80's fantasy movie. It is some sort of journey. During the movie the main character comes across a man bathing in a jar of oil in the middle of the desert. Also, at the end, this main character is in a room in a tower surrounded by mirrors. Each mirror...

80's fantasy movie [ 3 Answers ]

The Movie Is With Some Mystical Creatures,there's A Short Man /friend Of Her's Who Seems To Have A Rough Hard Texture Face,the Other Character Is A Dog /fox Charater With Feathers On His Face,there's Also A White Fluffy Dog,a Girl With Balsck Long Hair.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.