Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ann50 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Sep 27, 2010, 07:42 PM

I am truly sorry to hear that, I feel your pain because I am going through the same thing, married for 29years and my husband got up one morning and wanted out I tried to hold on to him but finally let go now I am healing, I stop blaming myself and now looking forward. I know that God will see me through, so although you are hurting and confuse just take one day at a time trusting and believing in the one person that will always love you God.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2010, 05:48 AM

Please be aware that everyone who posts is not Christian.

Why did your husband say he was leaving? Same situation as the OP?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

18 years and I want a divorce [ 6 Answers ]

Why is it that I can't gather up the nerve to ask for a divorce. I have been married for 18 years with two daughters 18 & 16. My husband is devoted, faithful and loving but I have fallen out of love years ago. I am not cheating and never have, I just can't get up the nerve to leave him because...

I want to get a divorce before 2 years [ 7 Answers ]

I just got a conditional green card in August 19, 2008. We have been marriaged for 1 year. Now my husband want to get a divorce because he was hiding me something for the past which was he had been marriaged and have 3 children. He said it is not right for me about his hiding issue. He want to let...

I am 26 years divorce old lady with a kid of 7 years . But m in love with a guy who [ 9 Answers ]

I am 26 years divorce old lady with a kid of 7 years . But m in love with a guy who is married and that guy love me and but he love his wife a lot as well . I work for a BPO and I have a lot of mental stress of work, divorce case and my recent love . What should I do? I tried of not to be in...

Divorce after 2 years [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I had been married for 2 years now, we had a lot of problems before in our relationship, but I got pregnant and we thought that getting married was the best thing to do for us and the baby (at lease I tough that). To be very honest I think he only married me because of the baby, but I didn't ...

Should I divorce after 2 years [ 3 Answers ]

This is my second husband no kids together,but 1 child his and 2 mine. I KEEP THINKING ITS GOING to get better,but it hasn't Our 2 year anniversary consisted of kids which I wanted because I don't see them. The ex wife came to pick up child for therapy and peeled out tires with kid in car because...

View more questions Search