Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bamaboy53 Posts: 21, Reputation: -1

Sep 14, 2010, 07:38 AM
    Need help with Intermdiate Algebra
    I need expert help with my Intermediate Algebra homework.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2010, 07:57 AM

Please stop asking the same question - post the problem, post your answer, someone will come along and correct and/or help you.

We don't do homework.
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2010, 09:19 AM

Bamaboy53 : I didn't mean to post the question twice and I don't need yor smart a$$ replies either! I will go to another help site where My questions are appricated!
    Yes, there are people out there just dying to do your homework for free. They will definitely "appricate" your laziness... oops, I meant they'll appreciate your "question."
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2010, 09:41 AM

Of course we will! Without any problem... without any effort from the OP, we'll be definitely be pleading for the asker to ask his questions!
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2010, 12:07 PM

Yes, and I find the attitude of the OP to be a very BIG factor in my willingness to help.

Apparently OP can't figure out algebra OR the AMHD rules.

I HAVE decided to help - the answer is 12.

I do note that OP has posted homework questions before, then been asked to post HIS answer, then that has been reviewed. Short memory, I guess.

Sep 17, 2010, 06:45 AM
    For the record... I am not asking for someone to do my homework! I had a very simple question about whether ALL INTEGERS were consider to be natural numbers and needed for someone to give me an explanation of why they think integers are, or are not natural numbers. That's it!
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2010, 06:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamaboy53 View Post
    For the record...I am not asking for someone to do my homework! I had a very simple question about whether ALL INTEGERS were consider to be natural numbers and needed for someone to give me an explanation of why they think integers are, or are not natural numbers. That's it!

Well, I just reread your question - and I'm not seeing that question.

Sep 17, 2010, 06:49 AM
    Comment on this8384's post
    For the record... I am not asking for someone to do my homework! I had a very simple question about whether ALL INTEGERS were consider to be natural numbers and needed for someone to give me an explanation of why they feel integers are/are not natural

Sep 17, 2010, 06:53 AM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    Well that is the question I was going to ask, but apparently you people want to ASSume that I was wanting my home work done by your experts.
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2010, 08:17 AM

If that's it, then no.

Natural numbers are all the positive integers from 0 to infinity. (sometimes, 0 is not considered natural, sometimes yes).

You can say that natural numbers are a subset of integer numbers.

Natural number - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2010, 08:38 AM

Perhaps questions where "we" have to guess at the question and then give the answer should be posted on the psychic board.

Didn't realize I was supposed to read anyone's mind.
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2010, 08:42 AM

Please, use the answer box instead of the comment box please. Thanks!

Sep 17, 2010, 08:42 AM
    Yeah, go somewhere the weird and bizarre are wanted!

Sep 17, 2010, 08:52 AM
    Not being familiar with this site, I thought that a general question would be posted first and then someone would request a specific question. No need to jump to conclusions and make derogatory statements. 이해 계집.
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2010, 09:31 AM

Not being familiar with this site, I thought that a general question would be posted first and then someone would request a specific question. No need to jump to conclusions and make derogatory statements.
    Your first post was on October 21, 2009. I didn't realize it took nearly a year to become "familiar" with a website.

I fail to see where Judy made a derogatory statement - you consistently violate site rules and then get angry at everyone else. Makes no sense.
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2010, 08:44 PM

For the record, let's go back to how this all started. This was her first post:

"Please stop asking the same question - post the problem, post your answer, someone will come along and correct and/or help you. We don't do homework."

I have to assume if she said to stop posting the same question, that she probably merged them together or deleted the duplicates. But all she did was ask you to "please" stop posting the same question. Then politely asked you to post what your question was, your attempted answer and that someone could then come along and help you.

She was instructing you about the site, and there is zero rude in that statement. You claim to not be used to the site -- so someone was giving you instruction about posting. Then a simple statement that we don't do homework. (We help with it, but don't "do" it.) This is just another simple instruction to you.

There was nothing rude, and nothing smarta$$ about it at all. When you don't know stuff, you listen to the experienced people and try to follow their instruction. (This isn't the only forum that asks people to post in a manner which works for them.)

That was an improper use of the rating system, and you are the one who had the hissy fit over the post, thereby causing everyone to "get an attitude" about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Algebra how do you [ 3 Answers ]

5n+6=-4

Algebra II [ 2 Answers ]

A man weighs 200 lbs at sea level. The following table gives his weight and distance d from the center of the earth. D------4000---4500---5000---5500---6000 W-----200-----158----128-----106----89 How much would the man weigh on top of Mt. Everest which is about 4005.5 mi from earth's center?

Algebra 2 [ 2 Answers ]

Find the inverse of each relation {(2,6),(4,5),(-3,-1)} I'm pretty sure the inverse is {(6,2),(5,4),(-1,-3)} am I correct

Algebra 2 [ 1 Answers ]

how do you solve this using elimination? x+2y=1 4x+y=11

Algebra 2 . THANKs [ 1 Answers ]

1.Write an equation for an inner bowl of fountain radius 3 radical 2 less than that of outline of the fountain and the outline of the fountain is (x-4)squared=(y=5)squared=50 2.Whats the equation of a hyperbola with vertices at +-2,0 and focus at radical 5? 3.Put xsquared-8x-28y-124=0 in vertex...

View more questions Search