Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tamannanarwal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2010, 10:54 PM
    Hi myself maneesh. 27 year old want to to increase my height
    Hello , I'm 5.5 , I have read about so many grow taller product and pills on internet, can u *** suggest me any safe and useful product that increase my height 3 inches. *** help me
    EXYZNFC Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2010, 10:58 PM
    Get big shoes, its helps. As far as actually gorwing taller your genetics are the way they are, not much you can do other than to work out and get stronger.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 13, 2010, 11:02 PM

The growth pills on the internet are a scam, they not only don't work, they can be harmful to your health.

Like EXYZNFC said, your genetics can't be changed. You're 27, you've stopped growing and nothing you do is going to make you taller physically.

You can wear high heels, but that's about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How 2 increase height [ 5 Answers ]

I am 22 yrs old do you think my height will increase?:( my height is 5:6inch I want 5:9inch and how long it's going to be take plzzz tell me waiting for your reply

How can I increase my height? [ 15 Answers ]

I am a boy of 24 years. My weight is 51 K.g and my height is just 5.1Ft. I feel very embarrassed and this is depriving me off many chances. I want to have my height increased. I have also tried a product called Hi-Grow height increaser but it was totally useless. But I want to increase my height...

How to increase height [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, My age is 28 years and height is 5.7". I want to increase my height. What should I suppose to do? Please suggest. Regards, Atulghz_fine

Increase height at 25 [ 1 Answers ]

I am becoming 25 this month. My height is 5'8", I am very ashamed of it because of only reason and that is, my interest is to become a defence personal n it requires quite a goos physique as well. My health is extra ordinarily fit but the only thing that discourages me is my physical height. IS IT...

Height increase [ 1 Answers ]

Hello sir, I'm subhash and I'm 22 right now . My height is 5'6" sir i want to make it has 5'8" help me what I have to do to increase my height moreover I went to gym for 1year does it will have any impact on my height increase tell me. What exercises I have to do shall I go for yoko...

View more questions Search