Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sara3390 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2010, 06:42 PM
    Value of my two dollar bills...
    I have a 2 dollar bill and it has a 13 cent John F. Kennedy stamp on it. It is a Series 1976... I was just curious if it is worth anything. It was stamped the day that they came out. I have a few others that were stamped with a stamper but not an actual postage stamp. They are in rather good conditon... is there a value on it?
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2010, 04:50 PM

SARA3390- The $2.00 bills you have are{ FEDERAL RESERVE BANK NOTES}
    And there are 12 of them across the country and I need to know what the ISSUING BANK WAS ; on the left front there is a Treasury seal and inside of it is a letter ,IT will be a letter from [A Through L}ALSO on each end there is two numbers on each end from [1 through 12] I will need the condition of the bills also;; Go to the site below and it will give you step by step of how to do it ;; I will be waiting for your reply;;
    1.9)how do you grade thec condition of paper money
    Have a great day and GOD BLESS :::F.B.E.
    mamimedejos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2013, 01:58 PM
    My mother passed away and left me a $2.00 Bill Series 1976with a stamp
    On the left lower front side the of the stamp it says Miami Fl, Biscayne Facility
    And in the middle stamped Apr 18 1976. Can you tell me what it is worth?
    It is in mint condition??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confederate five dollar bills [ 3 Answers ]

does any one know if a confederate five dollar bill from 1819 has any value

What are my 1976 two dollar bills worth ? [ 2 Answers ]

I have two two dollar bills with the letter I on them and there from minneapolis Minnesota. What are they worth?

Two dollar bills [ 1 Answers ]

I have some two dollar bills and I'm trying to see if they are worth nethin.. the first 1 is a 1928A series with a red seal and red serial number... the next one is a 1976 series.. and my other two are 2003A series

Dollar bills serial numbers [ 1 Answers ]

Sorry, I didn't make myself clear before. I have 8 dollar bills(federal reserve notes) with serial numbers that if you take them could be someone's birth date. For example L03141952R could be March 14,1952. Now I was told that there is a market for that kind of dollar bill with those type of serial...

View more questions Search