Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kate718 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2010, 06:15 PM
    My boyfriend lives three hours away From me and I need him.
    My boyfriend lives three hours form me. At times I don't know if I can do it anymore, I need him here. But I love him so so so so much and can not see myself with out him. I get mad when he is not here and I just need him.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Sep 13, 2010, 06:18 PM

Why do you two live so far from each other?

How long have you two been together?

How old are you two?
    kate718 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2010, 06:19 PM

I am in college
    We have been together for almost 2 years
    He is 28 and I'm 21
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 13, 2010, 06:46 PM

So when do you see each other ? And how often ?

Do you have plans to be closer to him soon ?
    Move to a college closer to him ?

Now on the other hand, that is missing someone and really in love.

The other issue of course if being too dependent, and getting mad when he is not around can be a issue of other problems in a relationship also.
    Sad, depressed, perhaps from missing him.

But a couple need to have their own separate lives also
    chelsbells Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2012, 10:29 PM
    I honestly know what you are going through. Even though I am younger than you. Im seventeen years old, and I'm dating a guy three hours away from me. Actually its more like four hours away. He just turned sixteen. As if the distance wasn't enough. He is also younger than me and people tend to tease me about it. I really don't care though. I have never met him! But I LOVE HIM. I really do, and I have been dating him for almost six months. I really love him and want to be with him all the time, but I know that I cant. Not now anyway. Its just not in the cards now. But I do know that I love him, and its nither one of our faults. So I don't get angry at him or anything. Because I know that one day We will be with each other, even if it takes a long time, I really don't care how long it takes, cause Ill be with him no matter what. You need to keep the faith and hope. If you really love him, you will realize that distance only makes the heart grow fonder. If you don't like hearing that from a seventeen year old or even taking the advice from me well that's fine. Im just giving you my experience with it, because I am going through a similar thing. I wish you the best of luck, and if its love, you guys will be with each other all the time soon.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Boyfriend lives in a different continent [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend lives in a different continent than me (he lives in Venezuela, I live in the U.S.) we met online, which, I know, your probably thinking that he's really some 40 year old pedophile who lives with his mom and gets his kicks out of fooling around with teenage girls, but I talk with Willy...

I did something bad that my boyfriend hates me for and he's giving me 24 hours to fix! [ 15 Answers ]

I did something bad in the holidays while I was camping with my boyfriend. He wanked and cumed right and then I was half asleep and wasn't thinking properly and so I took somecum and wiped it on my vagina and so we both thought that I was pregnant and he also said before that, that he didn't...

My boyfriend lives miles away! [ 1 Answers ]

I was with my boyfriend for a year and a half, and then I had to move to Europe, he lives in south america, and its been really hard for both of us, but I don't know if its worth while to continue, any help?:confused:

I have a boyfriend, but I'm in Love with another guy that's lives far away is that bad? [ 8 Answers ]

I had been single for a year. Then this Christmas break I went to Mexico to celebrate my 15 and at a party I saw a guy that I had started to like along time ago, but because I live far we ended our friendship. When I saw him I went crazy, I was so happy to see him. We partyed that day and that was...

View more questions Search