Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    burtyjim Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

Dec 27, 2006, 06:53 PM
    Toning
    Right I really want to tone my chest and stomach my arms ,legs and bum are fine how I like them I just can't seem to tone my chest and stomach at all I do sit up every other night for about 5 minutes I really need help its getting me down

Dec 27, 2006, 06:54 PM
    I also won't take my top off I really like swimming but just won't go because I don't like my chest and stomach it look like I have boobs

Dec 28, 2006, 09:17 AM
    Please help
    paulthebob Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Dec 30, 2006, 03:44 PM
    The money you spent going to the swimmers that you don't spend now, could go towards the gym.
    You could do cardio workouts to reduce the fat and lose weight, or you could churn any excess fat into muscle by muscle building.

Also, don't think for one second that by not eating you will lose weight and show those muscles faster. It's fact if you eat healthily (your portions of fruit and veg a day [5 of each]) you will lose weight a lot more quick. This however only works with exercise.

Unfortunately mate there's no easy way to it. What you put in is what you'll get out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tummy toning and exercises [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 5'6" 19 years old and 135-140 pounds. I'm not looking to loose a ton of weight or anything but I was wondering what exercises can be done to flatten your belly... I don't feel overweight I just want to have a nice toned mid-driff... could you also tell me how they are done (the exercises) thank...

View more questions Search