Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    khaleen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2010, 01:09 PM
    My siamese kitten is 5 month old she has been missing for 5 days will she come back
    My kitten has been going out regulary for the past month and has always come back home. She went missing 5 days ago has anyone got any ideas if she will come back. Thank you
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2010, 01:19 PM

Have no idea if she will come back.

To be honest a siamese kitten is very cute and expensive,some people may keep her.

Did she have a collar,or was she microchipped?

Could you put up flyers? And ad in the paper?
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Sep 13, 2010, 03:35 PM

It's possible that someone took her in, either thinking she was a stray or not caring that she was someone else's pet. It's also possible that she got lost and can't find her way home. She may have decided to stay somewhere else because there was food. Animal control may have picked her up. She may have been hurt or killed by another animal or a vehicle.

Even if she comes back, you will never know for sure what happened or where she went. What you can do is put up fliers, put an ad in the paper, and call all local shelters, pounds, and vets to see if they've seen her and ask them to keep an eye out for her.
    arlene012248 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2013, 08:58 PM
    I have had my kitten for one year and today she got lose and ran away. She had a color and a LEASE on. What are my possible she will come back?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is a 30 days notice sufficient if my lease has ended and I know pay month to month? [ 4 Answers ]

So I signed a rental agreement for a 6 month lease effective January-June and have fulfilled the terms but my lease expired on June 30, 2008. My landlord asked if I would like to renew the lease and I said sure but she has not drawn up the paperwork to renew the lease for another 6 months. In...

How can I ask my roommate to give 30 days notice on a month to month lease ? [ 1 Answers ]

I am3 months into a month to month agreement with my current roommate. We were in a 6 month lease together that has expired over 3 months ago. I am currently wanting to dissolve the relationship and go into a 12 month lease with our landlord on my own. I know she is not ready to vacate, but can I...

Breaking a month to month lease that was signed 2 days ago. [ 1 Answers ]

Would I Be Able To Collect Back Money Paid To A Lessor For Security Deposit And 1st Months Rent If Apartment Is Not In A Sanitary And Safe Condition And the Lease Was Signed 2 Days Ago And Never Moved Into The Apartment And The Lease Is Month To Month

My six month old kitten left 5 days ago... [ 3 Answers ]

I have a gorgeous 1 year old cat-Mayhem and a six month old kitten-Matilda. They are the best of friends. The both of them have a great home here and lots of love. Each day the cats beg to leave the house. They know how to open the screen and come and go as they please. The older cat has been doing...

View more questions Search