Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RiderX Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2010, 10:58 AM
    Quick ejaculation during sex and masturbation
    Hi,
    I'm 20 yrs old and have been dating the same girl for the past year and a half and the only time I last long when we have sex is if we do it frequently as in everyday and usually it takes a couple days to get to the point where we can do it for more than ten min without having to stop because I came. I can *** pretty much as fast as I want, but can't control how long I can last. I have a slight curve in my penis to the left and I get very turned on when we are about to do it or while we are doing it? Would really like to know if there is a way to be able not to have to do it as much and be able to last awhile because my girlfriend doesn't like to have sex that much in the first place, it has been that way ever since we started dating. Any help would be great! Thanks:)
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2010, 11:28 AM

I believe the more frequent you have sex, you can learn to control it. Keep the pace nice and slow to and if you get going fast and you feel like you are close then slow down.
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2010, 11:29 AM

Also, a lot of your questions are similar. In that case, you can keep them in the same thread,
    RiderX Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2010, 11:54 AM
    Comment on adam_89's post
    Yeah well not sure on what thread to put them into thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is masturbation a substitute for sex? [ 23 Answers ]

Here it goes... I have been w/ my fiancé for 2 1/2 yrs. We have been living together for a little over 1 yr. W/in the past yr (or so) we have been having, what I considered to be, sex problems. The biggest problem being his lack of interest. The passion that once existed is gone and sex has...

Quick ejaculation during sex [ 3 Answers ]

Please deletet this question , I want to rephrase it.

Quick Ejaculation [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 35 year old and seem to rather quickly, I take from 2-3 aftetr penetration. I hear some say they can go for hours and it worries me. Can I find out if that is quick or average and what I can do to last longer. I also have a big curve in my enis and was wondering if that is part of the...

View more questions Search