Ask
    cookie2804 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2010, 08:01 AM
    How can you duplcate a narcotic with a herb with the same effects
    How can you you duplcate a narcotic with a herb with the same effects
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 13, 2010, 08:03 AM
    If it had the same effects it would most likely be ILLEGAL!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probation officer wants doctor to sign no narcotic like paine reliver [ 10 Answers ]

I really have no problem personally with the title I think its good for a addict but not someone like me with chronic gout, I can't even stand a sheet or blanket on my leg when my gout flares up. I consider myself a highly experinced ex con, I have been out of the"Game" for a while. ...

1st offense - 2 counts misdemeanor - Marijuana/narcotic equipment [ 2 Answers ]

My son was arrested and charged with 1 count misdemeanor - marijuana - possess not more than 20 grams and 1 count misdemeanor - narcotic equipment possess and/or use. He is 18 and this is his first offense as an adult, he had a lessor charge when he was a minor but it is not supposed to show on his...

How Long Do Narcotic Medications Stay In Your System? [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know about how long do narcotic medications such as Perkacet or Loritabs stay in your system after use?? Does it depend on the amount taken?? :confused:

Are their any pain medications that actually work that are non-narcotic [ 3 Answers ]

Two steel hips, 3 slipped disk, 1 disintergrated in my neck. Most of the time I get by but sudden weather changes and days when I can't walk or have to ride long distances really hurt.

View more questions Search