Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danajordan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2010, 04:48 PM
    My husband treats his sister better then me and his sister is ruining our marriage.
    My husbands sister gets in the way of our marriage what can I do?
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2010, 04:51 PM

Elaborate please.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 12, 2010, 05:39 PM

Yes in what ways, does sister live with you and husband
    siddanthvinne Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2010, 04:22 PM
    Shoe attitude to your husband... nor remind him even your a humanbeing and show feelings to you
    Aleeravilu Posts: 77, Reputation: 22

Dec 7, 2010, 10:36 AM
    Tell your husband, that you know they are family, and that they love each other. But You are his wife now, and you deserve every love and respect from him as any normal wife deserves from her husband.
    That's all I can say for now, due to the lack of information you gave us. Sorry.
    enisa Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2011, 01:50 PM
    I guess it depends weather it has something to do wit the culture... I have some experience with that... maybe showing some respect so he can see that you r interested in their relationship but showing him that you come before anyone since you are eventually going to be or is the mother of his kids... dont rush give it some time!!
    foxylove Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2012, 10:07 PM
    Show him what he would be missing if she did ruin it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He treats me like a sister but loves me like something else. What does that mean? [ 7 Answers ]

I have liked / crushed / this person for over a year now. We met about two years ago but he lives in a different State and is older than me. We stay in contact but not daily. He mentioned to a family member of mine that he treats me like a sister but loves me like something else. What do you think...

Sister in prison expecting twins I'm the only sister how do I get them [ 12 Answers ]

Hi I'm in Indiana. My sister is in prison expecting twins. I am her sister both our parents haved passed. The father denys being with her. So how would I legally go about getting custody of the babies when they are born? So you think just a notorized letter might work? My sister is 28...

Sister treats me like an object with no real value as a person [ 5 Answers ]

My sister has treated me like crap my entire life. She calls me retarded, stupid, idiotic, and treats me like a dog. She moved out a year ago but I still feel the effects of her calling me those things. I am dyslexic and already self doubted myself in that area but now I do it in everything....

View more questions Search