Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2010, 03:29 PM
    Recipe Book?
    Hey all.

I'm looking for a good recipe book or website that has some recipes for one or two people (as I live on my own and sometimes cook for another), but with healthy and balanced meals.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2010, 03:31 PM

There are literally thousands (and I lived alone for several years) - are you looking for casseroles or slow cooker or some other type of meals?

Any health concerns or considerations?
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2010, 03:34 PM

No health concerns (other than my father was diagnosed pre-diabetic, but everythin' is fine with me so far). I am moderately active and usually eat several small meals throughout the day. I would prefer something with various types of recipes as I have several different cooking tools at my disposal and get great discounts on other appliances haha.

To be honest, I have just recently become interested in cooking. So probably nothing too fancy, but enough to get me goin' and learn some new things.
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2010, 03:37 PM

Any suggestions?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Be-Ro Cook Book and Recipe Information [ 7 Answers ]

Be-Ro Right this is your guide to Be-Ro, there a flour company that is English that only sells in the states for some crazy reason that I can't explain though there site is English and there books can be purchased but only if you are a uk resident another of those oddities if you ask me. Here's...

BeRo Recipe book [ 2 Answers ]

Hi - I am new to this, but this is my question - I am trying to get hold of a recipe - Ruff Puff pastry - from the BeRo Recipe book. Or I would like to get my own copy of the recipe book. Can anyone help?

Old wesson oil @ snowdrift sales col recipe book [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know any thing about a recipe book by wesson oil @ snowdrift co. co. New York, chicago,new orleans, san francisco, savannah, and houston on the front cover at the bottom and shortening shq headquarters at the top. On the side or the binding I'm not sure what it is called it is on...

Bero Recipe book [ 2 Answers ]

How can I buy a Bero Recipe Book online or where can I buy one? :confused:

Recipe Trade: Here's my MarsBar Cheesecake Recipe (A real winner!) [ 1 Answers ]

From My Family Kitchen to Yours.. Want to trade a tried and tested family favorite? Here's one from my kitchen.. MarsBar Cheesecake, perfect for a Special Birthday - Sure to put a smile on that Birthday Persons dile:) This recipe is for a LARGE Cake - if you are catering for a smaller...

View more questions Search