Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    josajoos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2010, 11:03 AM
    Purpose of subframe rectifier in HONDA CRV 2006 model
    What is the use of subframe rectifire in HONDA CRV 2006 (its look like a rubber flap) fitted RR side of the FR subframe..
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Sep 13, 2010, 08:30 AM

Can you get us a picture of the item in question, please?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2006 honda crv relays [ 3 Answers ]

2006 Honda CRV-starts fine but A/C, fans, power windows, and power door locks will not operate,-radio, wipers, lights work. Is there a relay that controls the inoperative accessories or is the key switch likely at fault.

I need free Car radio unlock code for honda civic coupe 2006 model [ 0 Answers ]

I need the car radio unlock code for my Honda Civic 2006 Odel, coupe with serial # 40062813. Thank you. Ladi

Which is the fuse for wiper fluid pump in Honda Civic 4-doors 2006 model [ 0 Answers ]

I can't find in the maintenance manual which is the fuse for the Wiper fluid pump in Honda Civic 4-doors 2006 model.

2006 Honda CRV - Randomly Won't Start [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2006 Honda CR-V with about 39k miles. Randomly, when you turn the key to start the engine, nothing happens. There is no clicking, grinding, or other indications that it is trying to start the engine. When you turn the key, it also cuts out the electrical system (i.e. the radio, dash...

Honda Civic 2006 Model Dashboard Lighting [ 1 Answers ]

Can the dahsboard colour lights be changed to a different colour on the honda civic 2006 model dashboard the colour is currently blue?

View more questions Search