Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TheRealDeal Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2006, 03:38 PM
    Young with money..
    What's up,

Im 20 years old and am fortunante to have a descent amount of spending money.. Im a willing learner and love finding out information about this type of stuff. Right now most of my money is spent of college tuition, apartment, and living expenses. I want to know the best way to budget my money because it comes in lump somes (10 g's at a time). For a college student that's big eyes and a lot of trips to the mall and downtown. Im really trying to save 3500 dollars for a motorcyle I've had my eye on the last couple of months but don't want to rush into something that will be a waste of money and a list of problems down the road. Also if anyone knows some good tips on investing I would really appreciate it. Im really big on figuring out simples ways to make money just by being smart and researching companies and tactics. All your advice is appreciated. Hope everyone has a great holiday season and a happy new year.
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Dec 27, 2006, 05:09 PM
    I would suggest getting a financial planner to manage your financial interests. You can put together a generous budget that will let you have a fun college life, while keeping an appropriate amount to invest for your future financial needs.

Financial independence is one of the best feelings of freedom one can have in life! Enjoy it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

To marry young or not to marry young.. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, maybe you can help me figure this out. I'm a 21-year-old junior in college, and my fiancé of one month is a 28-year-old naval lieutenant. We were coworkers before he joined the Navy, and we've been together just short of a year. My question is, how can I know whether I'm too young to get...

Young Father [ 9 Answers ]

Hey my name is sam am 17 year old lad from northern ireland,my girlfriend came to me 1 day at a normal hospital check up and told me she was pregnant at first I was shocked but excited. Now I need some help I started going out with this girl on the last Saturday in August I had sex with her that...

Young marriage? [ 10 Answers ]

Hello. I have seen this question on here a few times, so Im sorry about this, but I just need some advice. Im stressing out... okay... Im 19 years old, in University, pursuing a goal... my fiancé is 25 years old, finishing his grade 12 then going to college. He has a criminal record, and has just...

Getting Married Young [ 117 Answers ]

I am 17 years old an am engaged to be married a couple of monthes after I turn 18 to my fiancé who is 19 and will be 20 by the time we marry. When I tell people this they act very shocked and it seems as though they dissaprove. What can I do to reassure them that this is definitely the person I...

Married young [ 2 Answers ]

Got married at 19 nearly 20. We had been in a long distance relationship on and off for 2years. During this time only saw each other about five times and spent a few hours together.however its been nearly 4 years now and I feel I rushed into it as I feel I have changed in person. He is 8 years...

View more questions Search