Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    universe Posts: 77, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2010, 07:53 AM
    What is oil refinery location in "White Heat"?
    In the movie "White Heat", what is the real oil refinery location? In the movie it is Long Beach. Is that the actual location?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 12, 2010, 09:34 AM

"White Heat was filmed between May 5 and mid-June 1949.[2] Filming locations included the Southern Pacific Railroad tunnel in the Santa Susana Mountains near Chatsworth, California, the now demolished San-Val Drive In in Burbank, and the Shell Oil plant at 198th Street and Figueroa in San Pedro, California, where the final climactic shoot-out was filmed."

White Heat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Blower not working in "ON" or "AUTO" in heat or AC [ 13 Answers ]

Got home from the Brewer game this afternoon and noticed the house was warm(78). Outside was 91. I checked the T-stat and it was set correct. Noticed the air vents weren't blowing anything. Went outside and the condenser and fan was running fine. Then I went downstairs to the furnace unit to see...

A/C or Heat does not work w/thermostat set "on" or "auto". [ 22 Answers ]

A/C or Heat doesn't work in "on" or "auto". Fan will not come on at the "on" position either. I changed the batteries in the thermostat. I also read somewhere to disconnect the "Y" and hold it to the "R" on the thermostat for two minutes. That will tell me if the thermostat is the problem. ...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

I was told by a "spiritual leader" or "medium" to put white flowers in my bedroom. [ 8 Answers ]

I have no idea what they are intended to do or what area in my life they are going to improve or affect. Does anyone know what white flowers, specifically in the bedroom are for?? Thanks in advance!

View more questions Search