Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    irbobiam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2006, 03:13 PM
    Television Judge
    I am trying to think of the name of the Judge on a TV show who was also a referree in numbers world championship boxing fights. I think his first name was Myles. What is his last name?

Thank you
    questiontoknowledge Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2006, 05:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by irbobiam
    I am trying to think of the name of the Judge on a TV show who was also a referree in numbers world championship boxing fights. I think his first name was Myles. What is his last name?

Thank you
    If you are thinking of the bald one that was on a few years ago, it's Mills Lane

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Would A Judge Rule On This? [ 1 Answers ]

Two years ago I loaned money to a friend with agreed upon terms ($55K,13%,4 yrs). He even drew up the promissory note specifying that for my quarter percent interest in the business, I was to receive a quarter percentage of the net profits. His business is very profitable (he has purchased a new...

Is being a judge in a court of law a sin? [ 21 Answers ]

I repeatedly come across the argument that we shouldn't judge. If we follow that strict reasoning, wouldn't that make being a judge in a court of law a sin For a Christian? After all, a judge's job is to judge-isn't it? "Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge...

How do I get this company before a judge? [ 6 Answers ]

My husband and I opened a store credit card account back in the mid 80's and purchased many things through the store. Over the years, every time we were unable to come up with the full minimum payment all at once, we contacted the 800 number on our bills and made an arrangement to do weekly...

Don't judge me... Help me [ 10 Answers ]

It all started in April I met this girl she was beutifull I'm serious all my friends,I mean everyone in the town was nuts about the girl she had just moved down from denver Colorado. So I start getting to know her she tells me she's 17 she looks like she 19 I was also 17 I met her parants they also...

I want to call to Judge without my lawyer [ 1 Answers ]

I am plaintiff. Oct,2002. My lawyer submitted paper for summary judgment at New York Supreme court. Nov,2002. Oral argument of summry judgment was supposed to hold court After a few months, My lawyer said judge cancelled oral agument. He said now we are waitting for ruling of judge. 8...

View more questions Search