Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smilingluong Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2010, 09:00 PM
    I forgot the title of a very interesting movie I watched. Please help...
    Hi,

During my student years a long time ago, I watched a pretty good movie borrowed from the university's library. I like the film a lot and many years later I would like to watch it again but cannot recall the title. The plot, however, is still fairly fresh in my mind.

The movie tells the story of a gangster (almost a gangster) who is in prison. Two women entered his life. One is a young, beautiful girl born of a well-educated family. The other is a pretty older woman. Both women loved him, but only the older women expressed her love so explicitly, while the younger girl loved him inside but outwardly she seemed to hate him due to his criminal record, that is once being the leader of a criminal gang.

One day, he broke out of prison and to his younger girlfriend's anger. She insisted that he must go back to prison so that he had a chance to educate himself and turn over a new leaf and lead a new, better life instead of an underground life. The older girlfriend is the one who always supports him no matter what and she also loves him so much that it seems she dares to risk her life for him. The gangster himself actually don't love the older woman and only loves the younger girlfriend. When he got out of the prison, he met the 2 women. The younger girlfriend got so angry at him. She even called the police to come to the hotel and catch him back. The older woman hates the young girl because they are rivals. When he looked outside the window, he saw the police coming and he slapped the young girl's face for the first time ever. Eventually, they were able to run away from the police. The older woman increasingly was aware that his love is devoted only to the young girl, not her, although he tried to keep it all inside carefully. She hated the young girl so much.

As a gangster, he had enemies in the past, one of them being the chief/leader of a powerful gang, seems to be his old gang and his old boss(?). The older women got in touch with that guy and told him that they could catch the young girl as a bait for the gangster. The young girl was captered by the gang of his former boss or something/former criminal boss. This guy is extremely cruel, evil one. In the movie, it shows that when served dinner on a luxurious house, something went wrong with the food that he doesn't like, and he threw the candles into the face of the chef who is a girl/women standing behind to serve the dinner. She got her whole face burnt and blind.

Given that his love - the young girl - was captured as a bait, the gangster went out of his way to save her. He himself entered the world of his arch rival former boss and fought with each of the men there. He was able to kill all, and finally, he met the chief. They fought and fought and the gangster killed the chief, but he also got too many fatal injuries.

In the last minutes of the movie, he was able to save the girl, but he was dying quickly due to fatal injuries. For the first time ever, the young girl cried a lot and showed her great, hidden love for him, holding him, kissing him while he was dying. His eyes looking at her during these moments were very different - bright and affectionate. His young girlfriend was crying all her eyes out. The old women standing beside painful and said to herself something like "I've never seen his eyes like that. It is from the true, great love he gives to her, not me".
    smilingluong Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2010, 04:50 PM

Anyone can help identify the title of this movie? Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking For A Title To A Dinosaur Movie? I Watched As A Kid [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I'm looking for a title to this video I remember watching when I was a kid. It probably came out in the late 80's or early 90's. I remember someone walking through a museum type building and looking at dinosaur bones and stuff. But some animatronic dinosaurs would come alive and talk & sing....

Looking for a specific movie I once watched and can't remember the title [ 2 Answers ]

Okay all I can remember about this movie is that in the beginning a woman and I think her mom were sitting by a fountain and in the background someone gets hit by a bus or something similar to that. Come to find out in the end it was like the love of her life that was hit by the bus. If anyone...

When I was little I watched this movie about a teenage witch and I need the title [ 2 Answers ]

I watched this move back in the early 90's and it used to come on abc family , this movie was my favorite to watch when I was a child and I would like to know the title... The plot was about this teenage girl who found out that she was a witch on her 16th birthday. She reached out to an older...

Looking for title of movie I watched when I was younger [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so this is really hard to work with, but I have like the last scene in my head, and I can't remember anymore of it. It was like a girl, and there is a evil man ( possibly her brother, or like old husband) and he can turn things in to stone. And the scene I remember is that she is running...

View more questions Search