Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jbarnes2191 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2010, 06:35 PM
    How do you know when a man is interested
    There is a guy at work that I am interested in but I don't know if he is interested in me or if I am reading too much into because I like him. He is constantly ribbing on me and I catch him looking at me. He stops to chat with me and has even left other conversations to come and speak with me. He always makes his presence know to me and somehow knows when something is wrong and won't let go until I tell him. My friends say they think he is but I am worried that he is just being a concerned friend and nothing more. Can someone please tell me if they think he might be interested or am I reading it wrong. Thanks.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2010, 01:00 AM
    Hi, jbarnes2191!

To me, it would appear that he's interested in you and cares about you and is looking to get to know you better. If you keep up the conversations with him, it might lead to him asking you for a date.

You could mention (hint) about things that you like to do outside of work and see if that sparks an interest in him.

Thanks!
    LORRAINE_C Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Sep 29, 2010, 05:47 AM
    I am sensing love is in the air with this guy and I think the only thing holding him bac probably is because he is shy or he is not also sure if you like him bac my advice mak the first move...
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2010, 06:11 AM

I think it's very possible that he's interested, but only time will tell if it develops into anything substantial.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't get this girl! Interested or not interested! [ 11 Answers ]

Hi there, I think I need some help on this one. I met 2 months ago a girl. She is studiyng away from home (in my city) and so she doesn´t know anyone except me and my friends. Suddenly I was spending my free time alone with her, we went out, lunch, dinner... all that type of things... and in...

What can I do to make my man be more interested in having sex with me? [ 4 Answers ]

I've been with my partner for almost 4 years and we have a 2 year old son. I'm 20 and he is 22, up until October last year our sex life has been good, he used to want to have sex and help me orgasm but now he climbs on once a month, maybe twice, finishes in under 5 minutes then climbs off and falls...

What movie is this? Black man and white man lost at sea in a small boat. [ 1 Answers ]

Somebody please help me with the title of a movie, more than likely a TV movie but could have been a theater movie that was probably made in the seventies. I was 9 years old in 1977 and the only scene I remember was of a black man and a white man in a small boat lost at sea and at one point they...

Middle aged Gay Man in love with a married straight man [ 30 Answers ]

I've lived a long time and had many experiences but this one is driving me crazy. In my younger days I've had bedded straight married men and didn't find it satisfying because I was in it for love and they were in it for sex. That was 25 years ago, now here I am 25 years older and wiser and find...

Keeping my man interested? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm cureently in a long distance relationship with the father of my child. We love each other to bit but were on the second and last month of being apart and I can feel us both disintergrating in a way. What can I do to help us a long, he's currently working 40-60 hours a week to stop from missing...

View more questions Search