Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emmy1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2010, 06:06 PM
    I WANT TO be adopted into a different family how?
    I WANT TO be adopted into a family I have them picked out... I don't want to hurt my family but I am not happy all of my sibblinga and parents are but I'm not... I just want to be adopted into a family I picked out... how do I tell ethier family?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 11, 2010, 06:20 PM

It doesn't work that way. You can't get adopted. How old are you? (I'm guessing 12.)
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Sep 11, 2010, 06:45 PM

Agree, the world of adoption does not work like this. Please tell us how old you are and what state you live in. Maybe we can direct you to someone who can help with your concerns.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Sep 11, 2010, 08:57 PM

Why are you unhappy? Do you REALLY think another family is more perfect than your own?

Adoption doesn't work the way you think it does--and you would be hurting your parents VERY badly to tell them that you love them so little that you never want to be in their lives anymore.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dad was adopted, Can I find his family? [ 3 Answers ]

My dad was adopted. I believe my grandparents said he was from Canada. He has never wanted to find his family. Well I'm 28 years old and going bald. My dad has a full head of hair and so does everyone else in my family. This leads me to believe it may be from his side of the tree. Is there anything...

How do I find my family my father is adopted [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find my family my father is adopted

How do I find adopted family? [ 2 Answers ]

My sister was adopted at birth. I only know her first and last name, and I need to find her.

View more questions Search