Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinkflower23 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2006, 01:51 PM
    Major math problem!
    I can never figure out math ,and my teacher says that I need to go to a program and so do my friends but I really don't want to when I could just get a touter. But my mom says that I have to take it, but I'm afraid that I will be the only normal stuudent there besides one of my enemies. I really don't know what to do.:confused:
    s2tp Posts: 299, Reputation: 61

Dec 27, 2006, 02:10 PM
    TAKE IT. You need help in Math and Literature... a Tutor not touter :P

Trust me. You may hate math, but now is the time to fight and try to figure it out. You don't want to be like me, 24 and having to learn stuff you should have learned in HS! I HATED math, but I wish I would have sucked it up and taken the steps to ensure I got some of it down before graduating.

And what do you mean by the only normal student?
    curvaceousdude Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2007, 02:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkflower23
    I can never figure out math ,and my teacher says that i need to go to a program and so do my friends but i really dont want to when i could just get a touter. but my mom says that i have to take it, but i'm afraid that i will be the only normal stuudent there besides one of my enemies. I really don't know what to do.:confused:
    What are you talking about?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could someone help with my math problem [ 3 Answers ]

Jim and Alice Lange, employees at Wal-Mart, have put themselves on a strict budget. Their goal at year’s end is to buy a boat for $15,000 in cash. Their budget includes the following: 40% food and lodging 20% entertainment 10% educational Jim earns $1,900 per month and Alice earns $2,400...

Math Problem [ 5 Answers ]

I am having a problem with one equation that is ab-cd=0. I am supposed to solve for c and have been stuck on it. Can anyone help me?

Math problem [ 3 Answers ]

What will be the 12th term of the following sequence if the pattern continues? 3, 7, 11,. Please explian in good detail!thanks

Math problem [ 3 Answers ]

A man walked 24,256 meters in two hours. How many miles per hour did he walk. How do you work the problem and show all the work on paper.

Desperate! Outlook 2000 - major problem! [ 2 Answers ]

Just got a new computer with WinXP. Networked all of the home computers. Have had Outlook 2000 (as part of the Office package) on one computer for almost 5 years. Have used both old and new computer because new computer doesn't have all of the software as old computer. Haven't had any problems...

View more questions Search