Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    molebean Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2010, 10:22 AM
    Error message open office
    Hi I jkeep getting error on open office calc #DIV/0! Please please how can I remove this but leave the cell with the correct formulor
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Sep 11, 2010, 10:30 AM

You are getting a Divide by 0 message. That is a mathematical "Drop Dead" error.

You cannot divide any number by zero because the only result you will get is zero.

You really need to go back over your formula particularly the section of code that is used to calculate the divisor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yahoo error message, "Internet Explorer has encountered en error and must shut down" [ 2 Answers ]

I go into Yahoo Home page OK. Anything I click on within the Yahoo home page - gives me the message, "Internet Explorer has encountered en error and must shut down". Then it takes me back to the Windows screen. I am trying to get into my Yahoo emails.

Unable to open any office 2003 application after downgrading fro office 2007 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Guys I just uninstalled office 2007 and installed office 2003, but I cannot go to outlook, it gives me an error saying something like mapi. Please assist guys:confused:

Open Office [ 3 Answers ]

A friend told me about a free download called Open Office. He said if I want to be able to open files created in Office 2003 or 2007 I would need this. I have office 2000. I've never had a problem opening an email attachment in my Office 2000 in the past. My friend was told about it by HP Tech...

Office 2003 can't open after uninstalling Office 2007 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I can't open any of my Office 2003 applications. A 'Widows Installer' box pops up, and asks for SKU112.CAB. I can't find my original install disks. I tried a solution I found, opening in safe mode and stopping msiexec.exe, but the laptop then showed a Error 1311. Source file not found....

Try to open C: get error message (can not run in win32 mode) [ 2 Answers ]

Why will c:\ not open. I get error message the C:\ application can not run in win32 mode. I am running winXP pro. I just reinstalled because of virus created errors in windows

View more questions Search