Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    the101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2010, 10:49 PM
    What is the name of the song played during ESPN College Football games?
    It's a rock song but the portion heard on ESPN during college football is "Anything you can do I can do better! Anything you can do I can do better! Anything you can do I can do better! Anything you can do I can do better! Woh Ooooh oh Woh Ooooh oh Woh Oooh oh Woh Oooh oh" The line itself is commonly known from a broadway musical called Annie Get Your Gun, but the song should not be mistaken for the one played on ESPN. The one played during college football is a rock song and that portion is prominently used.

Check out some similar questions!

Where was the Rosebowl football game played in 1942? Bionic Rooster [ 1 Answers ]

What City was the Rosebowl football played in?

Will I be played? Or has this man stopped his games? [ 19 Answers ]

Ill try my best to make this short.. I work in a chip shop part time for some xtra dosh along with another job, a well known man came in and my shift partner embarrassed the life clean out of both of us.. that's how we 1st met Now the story My colleague no's this guy so I suppose you...

College Football [ 2 Answers ]

If a student has a choice of attending Akron University in Ohio, Bowling Green University in Ohio, Toledo University in Ohio and University of Kansas on a football scholarship, which should he choose and why?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.