Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SadieJ99 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2010, 08:33 PM
    1980's/1990's obscure TV show??
    I vaguely remember this TV show from what I think was the 80's, but possibly 90's. I only remember that there were 2 characters-a man and a woman-who were real (human) people and there was a male puppet (possibly named Sam). I also think they either owned or worked at a place called Sam's Place. I thought Sam's Place was the name of the show, but after a couple of years of searching for it online, I highly doubt that now, seeing as how I haven't been able to find it.

For whatever reason, this has been stuck in my head for years now. If you know ANYTHING about this, please let me know. It's driving me crazy looking for it!!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 11, 2010, 05:22 PM

Today's Special
    SadieJ99 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2010, 11:29 AM
    Thank you so much!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 12, 2010, 11:41 AM

You're very welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sarajevo war movie late 1980's or early 1990's [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, in the late 1980's or early 1990's, I saw a movie on TV about a war torn region, perhaps Sarajevo. It's not 'Welcome to Sarajevo'. It ends in people being shot in the evening mist in the city, where they thought the mist would hide them. It's something like Zion's Mist, Grey Mist. ...

Children's Movies 1980's-1990's [ 3 Answers ]

I need the name of a children's movie that came out in the 1980's-1990's. Here's what I remember: There's this teenage girl (with dark hair) and she is left home alone to watch her baby brother. She's reading a red book. She doesn't like her little brother and wishes for some creatures to come...

1980's or 1990's action film teenager avenges family [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I am looking for the title of this movie. A police officer's son suffers a drug overdose. His sister, a high school cheerleader who is also studying martial arts, tracks down the pusher. Her teacher and fellow students help fight against the drug dealers. In one scene, the girl forces the...

1980's - 1990's religion [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys Guys my friend is asking me to ask this one. I think it was back in the late 80's or early 90's with monks & a book that has something like acid on the pages & it poisons them or something when they touch it. I makes their tongues black? Street Hawk

1980's-1990's Sci-fi Film [ 1 Answers ]

I am searching for the title of a sci-fi movie I saw as a kid, that I just can't seem to remember. The story went along the lines of children that lived on earth that finds out as the story progress that they are actually alien royality that have been placed on earth for their protection. Their...

View more questions Search