Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sam1120 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2010, 05:49 PM
    I am pregnant my due date is January 14 2011, I had a positive pregnancy test on May
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 10, 2010, 05:51 PM

Please pay more attention to the guidelines on the screen. The big box is for asking your question.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 10, 2010, 05:52 PM

Do you have a question?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two positive pregnancy test one negative can I still be pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

Last month I spotted just a little, I started feeling sick. Then this month I was a couple days late and I took a pregnancy test, it came back positive but it was a lite line. So I waited a week and took it again it was the same lite line. I was just about to make appointment and I started to spot....

How many days after a known ovulation date can a positive pregnancy test show? [ 15 Answers ]

I have been taking the medicine Clomid & have been really trying to get pregnant. My question is simple - I know the best time to test for pregnancy is after your missed period but my number of days between change. Last month it was 28 days & I circled the day on my calender that I could take an...

False Positive Pregnancy Test [ 7 Answers ]

I was wanting some sympathy I went to the doctor last Thursdayto have some blood work done since I had not started my period. They took a urine pregnancy test & there WAS a really faint line - which suggested that I was pregnant. I was SOOOOO excited! I was really surprised because I didn't really...

Positive pregnancy test and due for my period soon [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there I'm due for my period soon but I'm feeling sick a lot and my stomach feels like its bloated and I did 2 home pregnancy tests and they have came back positive and I have some back pain could I be pregnant

Is this a positive or negative pregnancy test? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my name is stephanie I'm 18 years old as some of you guys already know me, but I took a pregnancy test a couple days ago in the morning and on the oval shape on the right there's a vertical line going down which means the test is working and on the circle shape on the left there's a dark line...

View more questions Search