Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rolly10 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2010, 05:44 PM
    Changing phone number on Arrowhead Elite v4.1 alarm
    Alarm has been ringing an old No. . The lady tracked us down, and asked us to switch the No. .
    The type of alarm panel is an Arrowhead Elite V4.1, And the L.E.D. keypad is a V4.0c.
    The trouble is the company that sold us the alarm ten years ago closed, any help finding the location address to change this would be appreciated.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Sep 10, 2010, 06:53 PM

If being monitored by another company, they will want to program in their receiver phone number, your account, etc, test system.
    Otherwise you should be able to disconnect a Large Phone Jack near the panel, this should disable calling them, but to eleminate the trouble beeps or lights, you will need to disable communications, and telco monitor in Installer Programming.
    :: Arrowhead Alarm Products ::

Sep 13, 2010, 02:40 PM
    [thanks for answering, this question has been on my mind for a few weeks, think I'll go the way of pulling out the phone jack.
    Cheers .
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2010, 03:34 PM

unplugging the jack is one thing and is safe.
    Removing will need re connecting to ensure you don't lose inside phones.
    Inside the Big Jack at Panel(RJ 41X), you need to connect 2 pairs of wires, whatever is on the green to gray, and whichever is on the red and brown, connect together.
    or just unplug jack at panel.

Sep 14, 2010, 03:59 PM
    Going to un-plug jack and then we"ll set the alarm into use, It"s been ages since we"ve been able to, so thanks so much for the help.
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2010, 06:08 PM

You should be fine, may just have to have a trouble light if not able to reprogram.
    DJL2323 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2012, 12:46 AM
    Installed an Arrowhead S Lite Alarm but cannot programme it as the default code 000000 will not let me into the set up. What are some possible problems or errors I could have made, the key pad seems to work but will only let me go into the mode that changes the display. Please help.
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2012, 05:11 AM
    DJL, are you getting a Ready Light?

Jul 2, 2012, 11:23 AM
    No the keypad is lit up but there are no lights
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2012, 01:40 PM
    Most come defaulted to work as a basic system, do you have EOL's?
    Any response from the zones?

Jul 3, 2012, 12:37 AM
    The motion sensors are picking up movenment but I can not programme any zones or even set a defult code to work. Yea the EOLs are in each of the motion units but the problem seems to be with the keyboard and that there are no troubleshooting instructions. If something was wrong I would think it should be displaying an error code but haven't had anything come up that would point to any fault
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2012, 05:55 AM
    Power down and hook keypad to Buss Directly, maybe a wiring problem

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changing the phone number programmed into a DSC 1832 alarm [ 12 Answers ]

I have a DSC 1832 alarm with a 5500 keypad. This is connected to my home phone to make an outgoing call to my and my wife's cell phone if the alarm is triggered. This has worked for the last 2 years but the phone company changed my cell phone number. The company that installed the alarm is no...

A phone number consist of seven digits plus the area code. How many possible phone nu [ 4 Answers ]

A phone number consist of seven digits plus the area code. How many possible phone numbers can have the area code 229?

Alarm system phone connection [ 4 Answers ]

After a power failure I had to disconnect the phone connection to my Esprit 738 Express alarm system because it makes a buzzing sound and the phone line goes dead, the phones start working again a minute or so after the alarm is disconnected. Can I reset the panel or did it get fried...

Blocked Phone number calling wireless cell phone [ 4 Answers ]

Hello my name is Jessica. Is there anyway anyone can help me figure out a blocked number that is calling my cell phone? If there is anyway to find out who the blokced number is that is really calling me.

Changing disconnected phone line to same number as phone line that is active [ 3 Answers ]

If you can help I will vote for you... for any office... state or government! We have two separate phone lines. One for one room and one for another. One of the lines was cut off at our request by the phone company. We want to make the disconnected line active again and work on the same number...

View more questions Search