Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hbug Posts: 27, Reputation: 5

Sep 10, 2010, 04:58 PM
    Costume ideas!
    I have a spirit week at school and I need an idea for one of the days

The day is called character day.

I can't go out and buy anything and I don't really have anything already to make a cool character.

Does anyone know a cool idea that uses simple stuff around the house?
    lJ. Posts: 446, Reputation: 21

Sep 10, 2010, 05:45 PM

Do you mean a TV or movie character? You could do ANYTHING. Be a cartoon character, or a movie, book, TV character. You could be where's waldo, that would be cool and you could get really creative with it. I think first you need to decide on the main idea, like what character you're going to be, before you try to find stuff to make it. Think about what clothing you have, and if you have an old shirt, in art class or something use the supplies in the school to make it however you want, or go to a friend's house if they have stuff.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Sep 10, 2010, 06:39 PM

A Rock Star.. Spiked hair... dark eyeliner ,dark lipstick. Boots and jeans with a tattered sleeved tshirt.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Costume Ideas? [ 1 Answers ]

Halloween is Coming! I want a good original costume. Nothing to flashy just something nice, and I also don't want to be wearing a dress or skirt or something because I will be outside and don't want to freeze my butt off. All ideas will defiantly be considered, at this point I'll do with...

Bharatnatyam costume [ 1 Answers ]

What is the length of a bharatnatyam recital costume?

Trypsin Costume [ 1 Answers ]

I have to do a presentation to my chemistry class on the enzyme Trypsin. I need some help finding an idea for a prop or costume that I could wear. Does anyone have any ideas?

Family Costume [ 20 Answers ]

My wife, daughter and myself are attending a halloween party. Problem is we can't think of a costume to where. I was thinking of a king, queen, and a little princess :D but I heard it was already taken (my bro and his kids :mad: ) So ummm any other ideas? :D

Halloween costume [ 2 Answers ]

What should I be? I was thinking maybe a flapper or Daphine for Scooby-Doo, but I'm not exactly sure

View more questions Search