Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    punky2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2010, 01:46 PM
    Looking for a childhood doll
    I used to have a doll that had a sun shape on its cheek and when you touched it,it would become a heart.It is not Sailor moon.The only thing I remember was that it had a plastic head and cloth body.Also came with certificate like cabbage patch kids dolls.I got it for Christmas in 1992
    gabi85 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Nov 10, 2010, 08:35 PM
    Was it a cabbage patch baby. And you didn't know the sex until you opened the box. I know what your talking about but I can't think of the name but try to Google cabbage patch baby.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name that doll [ 2 Answers ]

I had a doll in the 80s and he was a hard headed plastic doll with hard plastic hands but the rest of the body was rag doll style,he's hair was wool,and he wore a cordroy sandy colour cap with matching dungaries,and a check shirt.he also had freckles on his face,the head was about 2 times the size...

Something with doll [ 1 Answers ]

I watched this movie about a little girl and a doll along time ago and can't remember the title.All I can remember is that the little girl dad was a doll maker and he gave his daughter a doll and the doll became evil and it mad the little girl like crazy to where she wanted to kill people.The...

Doll name [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a doll I used to have when I was little at salvation army, but I can't remember her name. She is from the early 90s. She has stickers that come out of her belly. She is wearing a necklace with a "S" on it. She has crimped blond hair with bangs. She was made by Mattel in 1992. What is her...

View more questions Search