Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bishopt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2010, 01:17 PM
    Paranormal activity on my property?
    THIS PAST YEAR I FEEL LIKE THERE HAVE BEEN STRANGE Occurrences & NOISES & 2 TIMES I Have HAD SOMEONE WHISPER IN MY EAR TO WAKE ME FROM SLEEP . NO ONE WAS THERE. One voice was a young man.he said "Dude" the next time (next night) was a woman (older) she said my name. It was so loud as if they were stanfding right here whispering in my ear that it woke me from sleep. I hear movement in my kitchen. I have been sleeping on couch cause my 2 year old sleeps in there 7 then I put him to bed & watch a little t.v. W e have had strange occurrences like sounds like someone walking @ in our overhead of our garage (we have only that little space for storage no attic) no on e could stand there! It is too short. I have heard metal doors move in where my laundry area is. Stuff on counters move. Electronic devices go off ny themselves. (not all the time) there was a whiel where my computer was giving me issures & it suddenly stopped. It would go off/onn... it would scroll on its own... ect... A tarantual was (southafrican) was walking up pur yard towards my house just a few weeks ago! How odd is that?! the door jame in our closet went "Boioioioioing!" right when hubby & I turned lites out to sleep one night. He saifd oph it is nothing.Well I recently had to go to hospital with daughter & he said he heard a muffled woman's voice in our room. He was in the kitchen & no t.v. was on. (He finally believed me! LOL) he then felt a huge freezing coldness come over him in the kitchen. I have had something touch me & press my skin... it happened a while ago.. I don't get scared though. If it is non human I believe it feeds off the fear. But I want to know abiout this house.I seem to have something every where I have lived but maybe something is attached to me?? I recently was dx with lupus & m.s. my daughter has been ill for 2 weeks, my son has a huge rash, he fell one day & had to have stitches in his forehead & it was right after I prayed & felt the light of God & all then was serving him lyunch & BAM he ran toward the window & (it is low & has a marble bottom shelf to it & it is low to griound) I could not see him for our table but when I heard it I knew he had to go to Emergency. I just can't compreend there was nothing for him to trip over?? I feel ike we are under spirituL WARFARE?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 10, 2010, 01:20 PM

What is your question? No one here knows if your house is haunted or not. Unfortunately, bad things happen to people - you don't HAVE to be haunted in order to have bad health.

If you believe in God, contact a clergyman and have him/her visit the property and make a recommendation.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 11, 2010, 05:05 AM

Another thing you can do is try to record events. Keep a diary for awhile and see if there is a pattern. Then get a video camera and let it run. Also get a tape recorder and let it run and see if anything shows up to verify your claims. If anything does you will know how to proceed.
    leebeef Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Sep 21, 2010, 08:26 PM

Bishopt
    First thing is there is people in here who can tell you what is going on in your home. Secondly bad health can be caused by spirits and other energies that attach to use as well as install fear in our minds while we sleep. I have been involved with spiritual warefare for years and I know what you are going through. Definetely there are spirits in your home.

Lee

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Possible paranormal activity [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone have any information on paranormal activity at 275 south main street in pleasant gap, pa We are having some problems and need help!!

Paranormal activity [ 14 Answers ]

What could I do to find out if there's a ghost in my house

Paranormal activity! [ 5 Answers ]

OK well I have a lot of activity in my house with ghosts and I'm the only one who see hears and feels what they do.I am a 14 year old female,I lost my girlfriend to suicide so ik she's with me. But my house was built on a cemetery. I live in my own room for 8 years until this year. My room would be...

Paranormal activity [ 11 Answers ]

In my apartment I have felt a pressence and was pushed out of bed the area where I feel it most is in my bedroom I cannot sleep in my home alone my electricity went out for three days in a row around the same time my cabinents open alone. What scares me is that it feels like its angry and my room...

More paranormal activity [ 4 Answers ]

I have an electronic woopee cusion that keeps going off by itself.. but it started doing this right after I stopped from practicing telekinesis today. What's happening? Any psychic help would be greatly appreciated... thank you and god bless.

View more questions Search