Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anonymousme Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2010, 07:25 AM
    My ex is ignoring me
    My boyfriend (3months) (also my best friend for 6 years), broke up with me through a text message. :( He said that we are still best friends but he doesn't reply my texts or even say hi at school.. am I trying to rush back into friendship too fast? Please help me and give me suggestions. I'm stuck :(
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Sep 10, 2010, 07:36 AM

How old are you two?
    anonymousme Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2010, 08:55 PM

I'm 15 and he is 16

Thanks for the advice though
    ninjajr92 Posts: 54, Reputation: 7

Oct 9, 2010, 03:44 PM
    Give it time. Try not to be the one to initiate conversations. If he wants to talk to you, he will. And when he does don't go crazy and start texting him again and what not. Friendships after relationships take time and should not be rushed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is she ignoring me? [ 16 Answers ]

I met a girl about 2 months ago and we have been seeing each other for about 6 weeks. Things where going really well and we where intimate together etc. She was very affectionate with me and also talked about going to live overseas together etc. I was trying to take it slowly by not talking...

Why is he ignoring me? [ 49 Answers ]

3 posts merged, I have been going out with this guy now for over 2 years and we have been engaged now for just over a year, but over the last year I have felt so clingy to him as if I'm almost obsessed with him and it really is doing my head in! And its just getting worse and still is at the...

Why Is She Ignoring Me ? ): [ 4 Answers ]

The Other Day I went Camping With Some Of My Friends And There's This Girl, And Ive Been Like Smitten By Her For Quite A While. So We Were Just Messing Around And While Everyone Was Like Outside Messing Around We Were Just Messing Around And Then We Kissed And We Were Together For The Rest Of The...

She is ignoring me [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have been with my girlfriend for about six months. I asked her out the second date I Knew that she was a person I could be with. So we started having sex in the 1st month I have always used condoms every time I have had sex. She told me that she loved me and would have my child. She...

I want to know what should I do?is he ignoring me? [ 8 Answers ]

I went to date with a guy, every thige was perfect after dinner he said time goes fast and the time was short! Then when he was dropping me off he said keep in touch okay? Then I text him it was a lovelly night thanks. Then he respond any time. But after 2 days I text him, he hasn't respond after...

View more questions Search