Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stephanrashad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2003, 09:44 PM
    Mold
    What will mold the fastest? Unrefrigerated cheese or bread? And approximately how long will this process takes?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2003, 08:22 PM
    Mold
    There are too many variables to say. Some foods have natural mold inhibitors in them. Some processed foods have mold inhibitors added to them. Which bread, and which cheese? Moisture levels are important. Good science needs to have as many variables as possible controlled.

I was active on the original AskMe and just found this site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mold [ 6 Answers ]

Hello my basement is unfished... last year we decided to put up blue stryaphone isolation over concrete walls... I am worried about mold because it is in a basement of an old farm house... if mold should grow behind the 1 inch blue styraphone is there anyway to know... thank you

I can't live with mold [ 2 Answers ]

In live Maryland in Anne Arundel County. I moved into my apt last Oct, during the walk through I looked into the coat closet that sits in the corner of the townhome on the exterior wall and questioned the painted over ceiling that had the look of a previous mold stain and was told the problem had...

Mold from a leaK? [ 2 Answers ]

I have recently had a leaky shower faucet which we were able to repair quickly with the help of this forum! Thanks Speedball1 We had a lot of water leak down the back of the shower, soak the insulation and eventually drip across the beam until it came out through the ceiling fan. The leak...

Mold in apartment [ 12 Answers ]

I moved from Florida last November in that home I had all ceramic tile floors I am now in Pa. leasing an Apt. that has wool rugs, gas stove, window air conditioners that draw in the mold that is outside on my Apt. I would like to know if there is any way that I can break my lease because I have...

Possible mold [ 1 Answers ]

We have an eight year old home with a day light basement. I have noticed some yellow spots on the bottom of the walls in two of the closets in the basement. If this is mold what can be done?

View more questions Search