Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    janiestone Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2010, 07:17 PM
    I would like some help on the history of the Key of the Sacred Texts
    I am presenting a powerpoint presentation that is suppose to be teaching these elements to a 9 year old. My question is about the history of the key of the sacred texts. Can anyone give me an outline type short paper of the major points so that I can put it in a powerpoint presentation on one slide? I will be also giving speaker notes on this. THank you. Janie
    bendingleconte Posts: 112, Reputation: 9

Sep 11, 2010, 07:37 AM

The "key" of the sacred texts would be the Bhagavad-gita. This is God's word in the form of a conversation and advice giver during the battle of Kuruksetra.

In this work, God (Krshna) describes the relationship of the soul to Him and prescribes what we must do to break the cycle of birth and death in this material world and to return to Him.

You may find your outline here:
    Bhagavad Gita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Five sacred nourishments - Hazelnuts and ? [ 6 Answers ]

I read on a website about Oregon hazelnuts that : "A manuscript found in China that dates to 2,838 B.C. mentions hazelnuts as one of the “five sacred nourishments” bestowed by God on humans. My questions is: What were the other four Chinese 'sacred nourishments'? Thanks.

Sacred Elements of Buddhism and their Significance [ 1 Answers ]

What sacred elements characterize Buddhist religious traditions and what are their significance and meaning? :confused:

Another day at the Convent of the Sacred Heart [ 3 Answers ]

A nun walks into Mother Superior's office and plunks down into a chair; she lets out a sigh heavy with frustration. "What troubles you, Sister?" asked the Mother Superior, "I thought this was the day you spent with your family." "It was ," sighed the Sister."And I went to play golf with my...

What are HinduismsRitual and practices and sacred elements and there meaning [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know, what are Hinduism and practices along what sacred elements and what do they mean?

Sacred elements & their meaning of buddhism [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help me find a good site on this subject;)

View more questions Search