Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brenguillory Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2010, 02:24 PM
    Can anyone help me get glasses?
    I need a new sibscription just llens not frames, can I get help anywhere?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 9, 2010, 04:42 PM

Where are you? The Lions Club is always a good source.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need glasses [ 7 Answers ]

I have no eyeglasses and cannot work without them hence no money for glasses how do I find financial help for my eyeglasses?:o

What glasses would look best on me? [ 1 Answers ]

I have worn glasses since I was a kid. I wanted contacts, but eye doctor told me I couldn't wear them, I have pretty poor vision in one eye and wear a thick lens on that side. Okay, but basically I don't look good in glasses because one of my ears is higher on the side of my head than the other, I...

I need Glasses [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a 62 year old full time college student, and I need glasses immediately because I can't see the blackboard even when I sit in the frnt of the class. I can't afford to buy new glasses, and I lost my old ones. How can I get glasses? SonnyFrank

My PC need glasses ? [ 2 Answers ]

I have the hp pavilion and the hp psc 750 printer. We installed a cd rw, which started to slowly give me freeze ups at various times and caused numerous restarts. I have since gone back to the original cd rom pending further evaluation of rewritables. Now however my computer says it doesn't...

Need glasses [ 1 Answers ]

I already have a prescription for new glasses but on debility and am struggling with getting them. My theraptist told me to contact the Lyons club to see if you can help. I have glaucoma in both eyes , am starting to tell a difference in my sight... can you lead me to a help source ?

View more questions Search