Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kevin45 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2010, 01:15 PM
    How can I connect my PC to my laptop with a VGA male to male cable?
    How can I connect my PC to my laptop with a VGA male to male cable? I don't have a monitor. I want to use my laptop monitor with my desktop.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 9, 2010, 01:25 PM
    What are you trying to accomplish ?

I have merged your posts so it makes more sense.
    What you are attempting is NOT possible.
    The d-sub on your laptop is OUTPUT and not input.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is my 1yr old male pug trying to hump my male puppy dashund [ 4 Answers ]

We have a 1 yr old male pug and when we first brought home our new puppy which is also a male but a mini dashund at first our pug did the stare then the stiff then suddenly it tried to hump the puppy. I don't know why and is there a way I can stop this from happening?

Spayed male Beagle.- all other male dogs humps on him! Can I Stop it? [ 4 Answers ]

My male Beagle is 14 months old. He´s been spayed for almost 4 months now. Almost every time we found another male dog in the park, the other male dog humps him with evident matting intentions. This, on top of being really annoying is also becoming a problem when they become aggressive . My dog...

How to connect laptop to laptop with male to male cable [ 7 Answers ]

USB male to male cable not recognised by laptops

To know the recommended length of cable from vga output from a laptop to a digital pr [ 1 Answers ]

To know the recommended cable length from laptop vga port to epson digital Projector and or max length advised

Male incarcerated and spouse whereabout is unknown.Male wants a divorce. [ 1 Answers ]

Male is incarcerated and his spouse whereabout is unknown. They have been separated from for 10 years. He wants a divorce. What steps can he take while incarcerated to achieve a divorce?

View more questions Search