Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dapson14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2006, 09:48 AM
    Marriage
    My girlfriend had just been refused entry into the UK from Trinidad. The Immigration are not staified about her intension because she had her CV, College cert. with her. We have been dating for over a year. Can She appeal against the decision? Also what are the legal requirements to get married in Trinidad as a UK citizen?:(
    tamed Posts: 255, Reputation: 33

Dec 30, 2006, 07:58 AM
    To my knowledge, you can always appeal against a decision made by the home office you will need yourself a good lawyer though. Also I think as an EU citizen you may get married anywhere as long as you have a valid marriage certificate but I will advise speaking to a lawyer first as they would be able to get a full overview of the situation and advice you more.
    Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Medical bills across marriage boundries [ 6 Answers ]

Hello: I have been stewing over this question for about a year now, I have ask about everyone out here in the real world, and have gotten all sorts of answers. On this forum, there seem to be some knowleglable people who have been through stuff like this before, so let me throw the question out...

Marriage or De Facto? [ 16 Answers ]

Just wanted to understand a bit, why do people get married. Don't take this as a cheap childish question but I have given it some thought. Why not just live together, be together, but not marry. Marriage is like a big burden, forcing you to stay with the person you love. I know, people will...

Intercultural marriage [ 2 Answers ]

I married an Indonesian man in May 2002Someone please tell me something about Indonesian men and how they approach marriage. After only 7 months, I am ready to file for divorce.He came into my home and immediately started throwing things out.Things I have had for over 20 yrs.He checks on my phone...

View more questions Search