Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TeenyT Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2010, 06:08 AM
    I Want to Know What My Dream Means
    I keep having dreams where I can feel my teeth cracking and bubbling away in my gums, like they are stretching out my mouth then I start to feel little bits breaking off and spit them out. When I check in my dream, they are always cracked, missing and broken! It's the very real feeling though of them cracking in my gums that scares me the most!
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 9, 2010, 06:10 AM

Hello T:

It means you like your teeth. That's my FREE answer. If you want the REAL answer, you're going to have to spend some money.

excon
    belsammael Posts: 43, Reputation: 6

Sep 9, 2010, 07:24 AM
    People who want to interpret their dream often believe that dreams is a message from their subconsciousness to your active and awake self (or: ego). Since the two can't communicate directly, a go-between has to be found, in the form of images and messages, for example through dreams. Important aspect here is your own interpretation of things, what things in the waking world come to mind that are comparable to the sudden destruction of your teeth.

Coincidally, I have had the same dreams on occasion, which I initially dismissed as a fear of the dentist - damaged teeth equals a dentist visit after all - but later on as the fear of losing something I'd take for granted in life. That interpretation is kind of personal to me though, so it might be different in your case.

So, what's the first that comes to mind..
    boohoo123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2012, 02:23 PM
    I've had a dream a few nights in a row that I've been simming with stingray fish and I've been scared, but I have no fear of water and fish,what does this mean?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can someone PLEASE tell me what this dream means? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, this dream is really confusing to me. Me, my ex boyfriend of three years (whom I'm still very much in love with) and some chick I've never met. The girl and I were talking about something (I couldn't hear, all I saw was our mouths moving. It was basically a dream on mute; I didn't hear...

I had a dream I'm not sure if it means anything [ 3 Answers ]

I was at a house party (my house) I talked to my friend then went outside alone the house was surrounded with shallow water and in front of the house was a gigantic lemon tree it was so wide it was just a sealing of leafs and lemons it was beautiful. So I looked it up on a christian web site and it...

Does anyone know what this dream means [ 3 Answers ]

It was sooooo strange. Im living away from home at the moment on a training course ant my partner is on tour with the forces. We are moving in together when we both get home and have been talking about the eventuality of marriage kids etc. Anyway, we didn't speak about this for a while, but last...

Can you tell me what this dream means? [ 2 Answers ]

Lately, I've been having ordinary dreams, but last night was weird. I was in my school auditorium, and my whole school was there.. . anyways some people were brought up to the stage to write essays for fun. For some reason my essay was about depression and loneliness. It was about a girl I used to...

I want to know what this dream means [ 8 Answers ]

I have been searching all over the net and I can't find out what this dream I dreamt means. It's about my husband, He leaves me in the car and leaves with a man. I was very upset and in the dream he tells me he will be living with his new partner. I want to know what this means. Thanks :)

View more questions Search