Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pipstik Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2010, 10:02 PM
    Does walking really help?
    Hi all, I want to know if walking is a good exercise to loose weight. And by losing weight, can it reduce breast size as well?
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2010, 06:24 PM

Walking is a GREAT exercise. Everyone can do it, regardless of fitness level, and it will burn calories, keep your bones strong, and get you into the fresh air.

As a general rule, walking burns about 300 calories an hour, but the real benefit is that it gets you active, and makes you feel better about yourself, so you are less likely to slob in front of the TV eating pringles all day.

You can vary the way to walk to burn more calories. A brisk walk burns about 300 calories, but power walking can burn almost twice as much.

Breasts are make of breast tissue and some fat. If you lose fat, your breasts will reduce as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jogging or walking [ 2 Answers ]

OK I had a ? I heard that fast walking makes you loose more weight then jogging is this true

Power walking [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone... In order to lose weight is :- 1. Fast walking 4 - 5 times a week for 45mins - 1 hr, enough? 2. Eating 3 times a day.. Cereal Bar for breakfast, noodles for lunch and any meal dinner? Im 60 kilos, and 5ft 4" Ideal weight would be 52 - 54 kilos.

I was walking down the street. [ 1 Answers ]

I was walking down the street, and this blond woman came running up to me and asked ''What does Idk mean?? '' I replyed ''I don't know.'' So she ran off screaming '' OMFG! NO-ONE KNOWS WHAT IT MEANS! '' I found it funny when I read it lmao:D

My sister saw someone walking with me, what does it mean? [ 7 Answers ]

I was walking home one night from my girlfriend's house and my sister happens to head home at the same time but she was about a half a block behind me. I didn't find anything amiss, but when I got inside my sister came over and asked if I had walked home with someone. I hadn't and she said that it...

Walking on the bed [ 1 Answers ]

My family has lived in this house for about 5 years now. Since we lhave llived in this house we have heard noises, such as someone walking, doors openning and closing etc. These noises so not occur often and do not occur at any particular time of day or night. On occasion we have seen like pages of...

View more questions Search