Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ally_0777 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2010, 06:27 PM
    I want to know how mimisan is? And hope she/he OK and want to talk to them please?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 8, 2010, 06:33 PM

Who is mimisan?
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Sep 9, 2010, 09:52 PM
    Mimisan posted a question, a very long time ago. I don't think she's been back.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/mental...ne-102992.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't talk to my mother, who can I talk to? - helpline [ 3 Answers ]

I think I have an anger problem, I've researched them and their qualities, I need to talk to someone about it, I can't ask my mum she will just say I'm being silly or its just my imagination, I get so angry over minor things, this lasts too long right now, this has lasted about an hour. My mum is...

Kid who won't talk for himself but will copy how other people talk [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I saw this movie years ago, on HBO, I never caught the name of the movie, and then the power went out, I never saw it again.. The movie was about this boy who was wouldn't talk or he couldn't talk. He could however copy peoples voices, and talk like them, exactley like them.. does anyone...

When I talk my lips become sticky and dry .I feel embrass to talk so I [ 1 Answers ]

When I start to talk my lips become dry and sticky,and it gets embrass I need help with this promble,I've tried drinking water,chewing gun ,used mouth spray .

Girlfriend taking a break. To talk or not to talk [ 52 Answers ]

My girlfriend of over a year has decided to take a break. All of a sudden, something clicked in her head and she feels that we're too young to have such a serious relationship. She doesn't want to miss out on all the experiences life has to offer. Mind you, she was always the one who talked about...

View more questions Search