Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    settembre Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2006, 08:02 AM
    Song title: I need your love?
    Help me to identify the name of a dance song wich conteins the phrases:
    I need your love... and... sourround me with your love...
    burtyjim Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

Dec 27, 2006, 08:21 PM
    Band 3-11 Porter
    Song is called Surround Me With Your Love
    Might not be it sorry if its not

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings this song or what is the song title? [ 16 Answers ]

I'd like to know who sings or the song title of these lyrics: " I owe you (or IOU) oh you got to me, I'm gonna love you right back, I'm gonna repay you with love baby"

Country love song [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the artist who sings the song and the title. HE says love you but its like he is saying F**k You. But he puts in love every time.

Love Song [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me with the title and the artist to this song The singers are man and woman Sitting here, waiting for love to comeback into my life(heart) ... Chorus: I can't live without you I can't do without your love ...

HELP I love this song but don't know the name [ 2 Answers ]

:( Please help me find the name of this song it's a newish one 2005 and I should know the name because its very popular at clubs. Lots of people have told me its called lets rock but every time I go to download it as lets rock it never comes up as the right one. The genre is house. I think it goes...

Love song... Sort of [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know the singer and title of this song. It's a ballad, some acoustic guitar, sang by a guy and I believe it's quite recent. The lyrics goes something like this: everything, everything, everything ...... ......... I am the king and you are my queen tonight ..... break my heart ...

View more questions Search