Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HAHNA0512 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2010, 03:34 PM
    Could I be pregnant if I show most of the symptoms
    I had my period on August 18th and ended on the 22... like I was done when I woke up that morning... that same morning my boyfriend and I had sex and we continued from then on pretty much every day until the 5th I believe it was... everytime we had sex he cummed inside me... and deep inside... and when it got to the 5th, we couldn't have seex because when he inserted, it was one of the worst pains I've ever felt... then we tried it again to see if it would happen again either that same night or the next mornig and it didn't hurt as much but it still hurt really bad... for the last week or two, I've been really moody, overreactive over everything, crying over everything for no reason, pooping a lot, having cravings, cramping a few times like I would on my period but I wasn't close... and I woke up just a couple mornings ago and every time I attempted to stand I felt really dizzy... and I felt the whole morning like I was going to throw up... then finally went to sleep and was fine for the rest of the day... I noticed that my boobs are getting bigger... im not sure if the bumps on my nipples are getting bigger because I've pretty much always had them, well at least for a couple years... I have been breaking out on my face, a little on my legs and on my butt... and I've felt like I don't get enough sleep... but I get more than usual... and I feel exausted... I took a pregnancy test last weekend and it was a first one that tells 6 days early but the tests were negaive and its not surprising because it was 10 days before I'm supposed to get my period so it didn't even make sense to take it... but my boyfriend insisted... im going to take one again this weekend which will be 3 4 or 5 days before I'm supposed to get my period... my discharge is thicker and comes more often than usual... and I have to pee quite frequently... I also just recently noticed that every time I wiped myself, along with getting the white goey discharge, I also got a little green watery bit of something but it seems to be gone now... I did research and it seemed that the green and hurt could be an infection but I'm not sure and that wouldn't explain all the symptoms I've been having... so what I'm asking is what has been going on with me?. and could I be pregnant?
    haze Posts: 89, Reputation: 0

Sep 8, 2010, 03:58 PM

You could very well be pregnant I would just wait until you period is due if you go a few days with no period then take a test.

I would also recommend you go to a doctor and get checked for an sti as the green discharge is unusual.
    delabob Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2010, 05:57 PM

My advise would be to go see the dr u probably are pregnant.
    Also take the test, hope the best for you

Sep 10, 2010, 08:21 AM

Thank you both very much... im only 18 and I am too young to be pregnant if I am... I honestly don't think I am but my boyfriend is determined... and yesterday... I have no idea why but I had this uncontrollable urge and craving for deep fried cheese curds or deep fried taquitos smothered in chocolate... I didn't get to eat it but I really want anything deep fried and smothered in chocolate... ive never had anything like that before but it sounds so amazing and I don't understand how my boyfriend and family says it sounds disgusting... I also have another question though... I don't have insurance at this time... I just applied online a week ago for forward health... if I am pregnant, I don't have a doctor... what do I do?
    delabob Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2010, 08:49 AM
    Wait until you find out for sure you are pregnant and then call around to different doctors to see if one of them will take your insurance. May Heaven bless you

Sep 10, 2010, 09:32 AM

Thank you very much
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2010, 09:46 AM

Why are you having unprotected sex, over and over again, if you don't want to get pregnant?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Sep 10, 2010, 10:07 AM

Only a test will tell you and you're just wasting time and money to take it before your period is late. When you do, read the directions very carefully and use first morning urine.

IF you are pregnant, you most likely wouldn't notice that many symptoms until a few weeks or days after you were late getting your period. A fertilized egg implants 7 - 10 days after ovulation. That is when pregnancy hormones begin to develop and become detectible by a HPT. For most women the hormonal change is so slight that HPT do not detect HCG until you're late for your period.

That is also when pregnancy symptoms start to develop but some women are more sensitive than others. It sounds as though you started experiencing "symptoms" before the egg would have implanted.

Its possible that because you are thinking of pregnancy so much you are experiencing false physical symptoms. Its also possible that you could be pregnant.

I agree with the advice above. I think you should see a doctor - you may have an infection by what you've described. Your doctor can also provide you with reliable birth control and speak with you about preconception. Since you're possibly pregnant, please start taking prenatal vitamins TODAY. They protect from many birth defects before a woman can even know she's pregnant.
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2010, 12:10 PM

For the love, your 18yro. Forgive me for being so harsh, but really um having SEX and unprotected SEX, might been by golly you may reproduce!! If you don't have any insurance you could go to free clinic and they will give you advice on safe sex alternatives. Or talk to your school counselor. If your going to do the grown up deed, then act like grown up and ask questions or help on how to prevent STD's and pregnancy.
    VivaaLaaBri Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2012, 01:43 PM
    I had unprotected sex about 2 weeks ago and now my period is 2 days late. I've been getting stomach pains.. some more intense than other and all I want to do lately is just sleep all day. I sometimes wake up dizzy and I get a lot of nausea out of nowhere. I've also been feeling like I have to poop but nothing barely comes out (sorry for the TMI) Just wondering if there's a possibility of me maybe being pregnant..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will a etopic pregnancy show symptoms by now? [ 5 Answers ]

Just had a ? OK I am six weeks and six days pregnant and I was wondering if I was having a tubal pragnancy would I know by now I am not in any pain and feel very pregnant just worries me I do have cramping every once in awhile but goes away just very nervous thank:D

Is mono contagious before you show symptoms? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, So I just got tested for Mono today. If I have it, it is VERY mild. Anyway, I am going to see my boyfriend in 6 days after not seeing him for about 3 weeks. I am excited about this but now I am worried - will I not be able to kiss him when I see him if I have mono? The thing is,...

Pregnant? Symptoms [ 6 Answers ]

I am 2 days late, and I experienced light brown discharge yesterday and light cramping. Also, I have been getting headaches which is not usual for me. I have been feeling like I am going to throw up and tired. I get sick at my stomach in the afternoon or after I eat. Does anyone have any advice or...

How long does it take for an STD to show symptoms [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 39 yo white male, I had unprotected oral with a gal I met at a pub. It lasted about 30 seconds (maybe less) and I puled out because of the instant guilt I felt... Since then I have been paranoid about having contracted something. She says she's clean and I have absolutely nothing to...

Pregnant symptoms? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! My boyfriend and I have been together for some time now, and have recently been having unprotected sex. Since my last period, I have had many symptoms (according to several websites). I have had four nosebleeds, out of the blue. I have always had problems with acne, but there is some showing up...

View more questions Search