Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandytessl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2010, 09:22 AM
    Film about older people who sing together
    This film is a documentary about older people who sing together. They travel from one stage to another and sing contemporary music. I need the title, please.
    Just_Another_Lemming Posts: 437, Reputation: 211

Sep 8, 2010, 09:39 AM

Hi Sandi. I believe you are looking for:
    Young@Heart (2007)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated film about people living underground [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I remember I saw this movie in 90s, it was about people who lived underground I think they were green, and boy and girl tried to get out from under the earth, during their journey they found subway, rat-people? And finally when they were outside they had to fight with giant snake. Does anyone...

A film with a river in it and people rising from the sea. [ 3 Answers ]

Probably quite complicated this question, but it's doing my head in. A few years ago I watched and enjoyed a film on Channel 4. The film ended on a cliff hanger- you know the type, where you know there must be a sequel. It started with a group of strangers, one by one coming out of the sea on...

Three year old boy hitting older people [ 3 Answers ]

I have a wonderful loving three year old boy who has been picked at in kindergarten. He is so loving and good that the other boys (all boys kindergarten) found out that they could kick him and do hurtful things to him and he would not do anything back (but does cry instead). Since this happen...

View more questions Search