Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    allura1967 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2010, 07:20 AM
    What if telephonic time isn't even?
    My problem is my daughter's dad and his mom calls my house each speaking 30 minutes a piece to make the 60 minutes the father is allowed to speak to her at our home. I call her at his mom's house and they give me a few minutes and then have her to hang up the phone. I know the guidelines we're suppose to go by allots an hour one time per week for telephonic time with the child. So how is it fair they get the full hour and I get a few minutes? Isn't that in violation of the guidelines we're to follow under the court order? They call every night and expect their full time with my daughter on the phone. How is that fair to me?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 8, 2010, 07:40 AM

If the Court Order says one hour and you get less than one hour, go back to Court and ask that he be held in contempt.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2010, 03:40 PM

Yep - IF your court order allows you a hour too, then you need to pursue it. Talk to your lawyer!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Directions to set time on Seiko World Time Touch Sensor clock. [ 7 Answers ]

I need directions to set the time on Seiko World Time Touch Sensor clock. RefONS901G. Cal YJ20. The clock has a B C buttons to set time. Thanks, Tom Disregard! I figured it out. Thanks, Tom

My neighbour moan all the time about my kids no matter what time of day if they play [ 2 Answers ]

When my kids play my neighbour moans when they are at the front of our house and at the back and even when they are in there own house they even tried to get the sociel services on to us its getting to the point that my kids don't play because he only comes around kicking off

Telephonic Swift Transfer process? [ 1 Answers ]

Please any one explain the process of "Telephonic Swift Transfer process". I win the lotery in uk but in living in india so bank is advised me for Telephonic Swift Transfer process but I don't know about this process... please help me...

Telephonic ethics [ 7 Answers ]

Hi this is rohit , I want some tips ( telephonic ethics ) to master telemarketing .I want to know about dos and donts on a phone call

View more questions Search