Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Miso123 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2010, 06:06 AM
    Men and behaviour
    Why do men get offended with women and keep their offenses for so long?

i.e. if you had a past relationship and they get offended after, then get engaged and instead of forgetting about you keep staying offended with you?

Thanks
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 8, 2010, 06:26 AM

I don't think you can put all men in this category, any more than you can say "why do [all] women do this or that."

I've been in relationships; I'm divorced; I was then widowed; I'm remarried. My husband has no problem with my "past."

Everyone is different.

I am assuming you have a problem in your relationship involving a past relationship which your current boyfriend can't drop?

Care to share any of that? (We've pretty much heard it all on AMHD.)
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Sep 8, 2010, 08:06 AM
    That's my take too Judy.

Sounds like resentment that has not been dealt with.

And, totally agree, but out of greenies for you, that not all men, or all women, behave in predictable ways, all of the time.

My husband is a fluff ball and wears women's deoderant. :confused:
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 8, 2010, 08:24 AM

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...ps-505798.html

Guys are not the only ones to be weird and have trippy ways.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to ward off married men, men I don't want? [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know if there's something I'm doing wrong. I keep attracting these married men who or guys who I know don't care about me, but want to use me. And I'm not at all interested in any of them. I know I may be a kind, nice person but I'm no dummie either. And I tell these men I am celibate and...

Not sure about his behaviour! [ 6 Answers ]

This guy is my cousin's friend. He showed his interest in me. We were talking since few months over the internet and phone calls and met each other after 2-3 months. We met twice and this guy tried to be cozy, though he never forced me. Then again when we met he tried to be cozy.. n when I stopped...

What does his behaviour mean [ 1 Answers ]

I was with a guy a while back for nearly 6months. Then all of a sudden (one day we were together normally, then the next we weren't) he just totally stopped inviting me out and started treating me differently. He kept talking to me, but making cruel comments occasionally. Now he's started...

Cats behaviour [ 1 Answers ]

My cats are acting so weird lately, one has been peeing on our jackets if left on the floor or behind my sond hockey net that is down in the basement or on floor mats... the other one is constantly on our kitchen counter looking for food like he is starving or something... when we sit down to eat...

What does this behaviour mean? [ 11 Answers ]

I know I should just dump him technically speaking but when you love someone properly you seek out reasons for why he is acting a certain way etc. First off, I am pregnant - nearly 24 weeks gone and 26 yrs old, v miserable and alone, working my bum off in Ireland, to try and get money up for...

View more questions Search