Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bijiou36 Posts: 117, Reputation: 0

Sep 7, 2010, 04:26 PM
    Ugh ; I Found a Knot thing
    This kind of relates to the panty line thing but it's a knot thing, I was trying to figure out if there was a scar or something to indacate why my panty line was burning and I found a knot thing, like I had to pull the skin up though not a lot but kind of stretch it I guess? And I felt the knot thing and I went to the bathroom to see if it was a zit like thing or something but where the knot is there's nothing like I can't see anything there it just looks normal so does anybody know what it is?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 7, 2010, 04:32 PM

Your best bet is asking your doctor to take a look at it.

Meanwhile, figure out a way to cushion that area of your body so the panty edge doesn't rub there, or maybe buy some of those panties that have a little bit of a leg and are smooth where this knot thing is. You want to avoid any kind of irritation at this spot.

It could be an ingrown hair, a cyst under the skin, or just a sort of "callus" from the panty irritating that area. A doctor will figure it out.

Sep 7, 2010, 04:44 PM

But then I'll have to tell my dad and that's REALLY akwardd..
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 7, 2010, 04:45 PM

It could be a swollen lymph node as well.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 7, 2010, 04:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bijiou36 View Post
    but then i'll have to tell my dad and that's REALLY akwardd..
    Well, try the cushioning or boy-cut panty idea for, say, two weeks to see if the knot and irritation disappear.

Do you have to tell your dad exactly WHY you want to see the doctor?
    Expert

Sep 7, 2010, 04:46 PM

How long have you had this?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 7, 2010, 04:48 PM

J_9, should she go to the doctor in case it's a swollen lymph node? What could that indicate?
    Expert

Sep 7, 2010, 04:50 PM

If it's a swollen lymph node it could be nothing more than a common cold. Yes, that can affect nodes in other areas of the body as well.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 7, 2010, 04:52 PM

I'd have to check back, but weren't you asking about shaving your bikini area? If so, this very well could be an ingrown hair. The lumps usually start of small like a pimple, and then they get bigger, more painful, and burst. This is just a guess though.

Doctor time. It may be awkward to tell daddy, but this is your health and important.

Sep 7, 2010, 06:17 PM

I don't know how long I had it but I found it like aroun 3;46am [couldn't sleep because I kept reading] and yea I've already had those things for when the hairs growing back and its like a red pimple thing but this thing I found its not red or anything I feel it UNDER the skin and above the skin where it is there's nothing un-usual there. And yea I'd have to tell him because other wise he wouldn't take me
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 7, 2010, 06:46 PM

Is there a similar knot on the other side, or just the one knot?

Tell your dad you think you have swollen glands in your groin and want to get them checked out.

Sep 7, 2010, 06:57 PM

Nope just one and I'll just try to tell my grandma

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

UGH! I can't take it. [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know anything to help cure a... cold I guess... head ache, nose stopped up, chills, sleepy, cough, yada yada yada... the basic common cold... but I'm misreble... and I've got so much going on... I really don't want to be sick.. exspecially because I sleep SO much... I can't stay awake...

Ugh! I'm fat! [ 2 Answers ]

Hey! Ok, so, I am 13 yrs old, and I way almost 150. I am so helpless!! What do I need to do?? :eek::(:(:(:(

Found live thing looking like a grain of rice on rear leg. [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 3 month old kitten that was adopted from pet smart. He was nudered and had his shots before we adopted him. Once we got him home he got sick and we took him to our vet. He had a virual infection, and was put on antibiotics for the last 14 days. All his symptoms have cleared up now, but I...

Found a new thing! [ 8 Answers ]

:) Hey guyz I found this new website I don't know anything of it but it look promising here's the link tell me what you think? http://www.euoko.com/web/n_product.aspx?route=5

Ugh! Nasty! [ 1 Answers ]

The only subject I thought would get some attention. Anyway, I just tried my FIRST black and mild cigarrett, (nasty taste) I only got a little less than a quarter smoked before I tossed the rest. I would like to know how long will I smell like a smoker On my breath and such, and how strong will...

View more questions Search