Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Adhiraj Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Sep 7, 2010, 01:33 PM
    Benoquin Pills
    You guy's this is,CRAZY,Benoquin Pills.. At Mac-shifa.I wish who ever going to buy them pills,Best of luck,Monobenzone don't belong in the body,That just dangerous.
    Nickol32 Posts: 116, Reputation: 10

Sep 7, 2010, 10:48 PM

They are close to be behind bars..
    summerlight Posts: 11, Reputation: 4

Sep 7, 2010, 11:40 PM
    There's no such thing as Benoquin Pills!
    And if any moron that is too stupid to know better than to buy these sugar coated M&M's deserves to lose every dime to Mac-shifa!
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Sep 16, 2010, 01:24 PM
    LOL! Your right, that is crazy! Benoquin Pills:rolleyes:
    What's next? Hydroquinone pills? That's the weirdest skin lightening product I have ever heard of!
    fairy03 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1
    -

Sep 24, 2010, 04:15 PM
    Comment on summerlight's post
    "Biggest moron are people thinking USA has only those products, Summerlight wake up those pills are a hot item here in Europe, and even FDA approved !!! seems you are jealous of the European market which has everything !!!"
    -

Sep 24, 2010, 04:16 PM
    Comment on nikkicute's post
    "LOL !!! hydroquinone pills are already sold in CHINA !!!! "
    -

Sep 24, 2010, 04:17 PM
    Comment on Nickol32's post
    "Nickol32, keep dreaming on, the pills are even FDA approved ! in the USA !!! "

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Benoquin [ 2 Answers ]

Hello benoquin, my name is Edith, from africa, I live in Europ/Sweden, I am 28 years old, I was born black, and I 've used many whitening creams product trying to turn my overall black skin to whit skin body, but couldn 't work good for me, I managed to achieve brown skin overall my body after...

About benoquin [ 19 Answers ]

hi every body am very sad women:(:mad: . I want to lighten my skin and I get tired of so many produts . Finally I decided to use benoquin:rolleyes: I will buy it from some one , he said that u are not having viltigo so I will give u penoquin monomethyle whish is not for viltigo it is for normal...

Benoquin [ 14 Answers ]

Want to get rid of the dark color and skin color to make each one and how do I get the product benoquine please I want to know

Adricted to diet pills and over the counter pills [ 5 Answers ]

:o I have for the past 4 years been adicted to dietr pills and over the counter pills I even take more then I need toi have tried to stop before but just couldn't stop. I want to stop and I want to get better but I don't know how I can stop with out help but I don't want to sign myself into a...

View more questions Search